Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR boss Paul Hart is set to sign striker Danny Webber and midfielder Nigel Quashie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR boss Paul Hart is set to sign striker Danny Webber and midfielder Nigel Quashie

QPR boss Paul Hart is set to sign Portsmouth striker Danny Webber and West Ham midfield flop Nigel Quashie.

More...

Liking the word flop in there.

Comment

not convinced either of those two are all that

Comment

I'd sooner give Balanta and German more of a run and spend the rest of the transfer window trying to clear deadwood.

Comment

Agree with W12 Ranger - wot is the point in signing someone like Webber who has done absolutely nothing at the expense of progressing Balanta !!!!:very_sad:

Comment

Originally posted by KASPARS BOOTS View Post
            Agree with W12 Ranger - wot is the point in signing someone like Webber who has done absolutely nothing at the expense of progressing Balanta !!!!:very_sad:
            To keep the fire running because with webber we will have more dead wood to throw on.

I think WR gets credit because he is the only one to make things happen w12ie run at players.

I agree his touch and final ball isn't great but that is why he hasn't made it in the premiership but he is 1 of our better players in an average squad.

We do need to keep him if we want to progress but going by signings like Webber we don't want to show ambition for us to move onto the next level.

Hayden Mullins was shocking last night. He can't even cross a ball and gave the ball away on every occasion against Coventry last night. They did eventually take him off but was the worst player on the pitch and why some called for him to join is beyond me.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

dnt mind quashie but webber is shocking

Comment

Or Webber AND QPR can mean success. I think I know why Hart fancies him in the current setup. ... If we get a target man, Webber is supposed to take care of the headers the latter distribute about.
                I dont say it will work or that I support the hoofball, but anyway.

I am Just trying to be posititive with or without rosetinted glasses on my nose.

Comment

Don't bother signing them please.... what a load of rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                    I'd sooner give Balanta and German more of a run and spend the rest of the transfer window trying to clear deadwood.
                    Agreed. We don't need more players on ridiculous contracts when we could be playing our own. Add Connolly to that list as well.

Comment

2 more mediocre signings to up the wage bill even more......well done :(

Comment

Agree with both w12 Ranger and HA9 Ranger

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                          Agreed. We don't need more players on ridiculous contracts when we could be playing our own. Add Connolly to that list as well.

I keep forgetting about Connolly, the issue for me is not our young players its our senior players who are the problem.

Balanta
                          German
                          Faurlin
                          Connolly
                          Ephriam

& you can throw Taarabt in there should all be getting regular opputunities now. There is no justification for the likes of Connolly Faurlin and Taarabt not playing 90 mins week in week out.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                            I keep forgetting about Connolly, the issue for me is not our young players its our senior players who are the problem.

Balanta
                            German
                            Faurlin
                            Connolly
                            Ephriam

& you can throw Taarabt in there should all be getting regular opputunities now. There is no justification for the likes of Connolly Faurlin and Taarabt not playing 90 mins week in week out.
                            agree totally.webber would be a complete waste of time and money.
                            "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

i'd go for quashie, need some passion and leadership but webber is absolute PONY

Comment

Working...
                              X