could not belive the chants i heard tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
    The chant was spot on.....remove the best player,take off your top goal scorer,leave that lump Agymang on the field,hoof ball tactics and not playing Taraabt whilst leaving the unfit and overweight Buzz on the pitch.

Tonight Hart deserved all he got.
    Totally agree, but I think Adel may have thought it was aimed at him as he was coming on, might explain his tantrums on the pitch a bit later.
    Hart out, I hate this long ball ****, 'I want my Rangers Back'
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      I never boo either, but it is frustrating..

Think if we paid the same prices for season tickets, that we did a few years ago, the anger shown wouldn't be so great. Problem is you cannot promise premiership (actually champions League) in 4 years and seem to be going backwards after 2 and half years
      Thank you, thank you, it's what I've been saying for two years now.

Comment

Totally agree

Comment

Stedder/Egham and you all other happy clappers...what exactly is it going to take to get you fired up about this dross?

The heart and history of this club was ripped out months ago, now we're seeing the footballing side being torn apart.

From what I've heard, no-one was booing the players. The vitriol is rightly aimed at all the high rollers (excluding Scott) in C-Club who've destroyed this football club, but are still merrily quaffing champagne and canapes in the comfort of their multi-million pound boxes.

Your "well, what can you do" attitude stinks. We'd have been Fulham Park Rangers by now if people like you we're in the majority. Thankfully, the majority appear totally peed off with it, and keen to vent their frustrations.
          QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            3-3, we'd be having a different discussion tonight, shows the margins in success and failure
            That may be true Pete but lets be honest we didn't deserve to get back to 3-3, and getting the two goals back just covers over some of the massive cracks!! We were a shambles last night, the 3 goals conceded were due to being so badly organised, as a team.

Comment

To be fair the Fulham Park Rangers thing is a whole differerent ball game.

Having the fanbase we have and being mid-table in the championship is not a dead loss, being promised more and paying more for the privelige is.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

We should had merged with Fulham 10 years ago... I remember it being Fulham Rangers FC.

Comment

I'm not stepping into that area to watch football until things change.

SAR from now on for me. I always defended things as we usually make the effort to get the crowd going, but it's getting pretty sad now.
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

Your here again clunge oh what joy!!

Comment

Working...
                    X