could not belive the chants i heard tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• could not belive the chants i heard tonight

if you were at the game you know what im talking about, the q block used to be the hub of what was good for the atmosphere, but after hearing **** off back to portsmouth,and we want magilton back not so sure.
    i sat in the upper loft and tried my best with two mates to get songs going in vain!!!
    and for what its worth thought there a few positives to come out of the game.
    the real negative for me was adels attitude to the penalty refused to listen to his team mates regarding who takes the penaltys (buzz who i always feel confident he will score) adel was waveing his hands about told several players to get stuffed and ledge had to step in.
    roll on s****horpe at home and a big home win.....

I can't be blamed tonight !!

I thought I would pay for the Platinum ticket to see the match properly, met up with some friends at half time and sat at the end of South Africa Road..

Didn't hear anything from the qblock to be honest
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

to be fair it could of been upper ellersie, did anyone turn on flav pete?

Comment

Nothing short of a disgrace, but its all becoming very expected of late.

Theirs no patience on or off the field, "we want our rangers back".....

Is a depressing place to be off late, i dont look forward to games like i used too, and for the first time under this reign i really am at a low. When these men took over we thought all our dreams had come at once, how wrong could i be!! Totally down about everything QPR atm.
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Comments re Adel are spot on.

I have been a massive admirer of his, however, no way can you have guys doing that on the pitch. Later on in the game, Buzsacky offered to let him take a free kick and he threw another tantrum.

Adel, you have such a talent, but you will never play at the level your talent so rightly deserves unless you change your ways. On tonights showing, that will be a big ask. Lose a couple of stone also.

Comment

I was a bit further away in the second half, must say Flavio looked bored sh.itless first half, though I didn't think we done too bad.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post

Is a depressing place to be off late, i dont look forward to games like i used too, and for the first time under this reign i really am at a low. When these men took over we thought all our dreams had come at once, how wrong could i be!! Totally down about everything QPR atm.
              feel the same pal

Comment

boo culture has crept in everywhere. cardiff fans where doing it, derby understandably do it. its the only way for fans to show there dissapointment

Comment

I was ashamed to be a QPR supporter tonight, when they started singing 'You don't know what your doing' there were young lads infront of me jumping around with smiles on their faces. To say I felt sorry for Paul Hart is an understatement, and obviously he did as we got 2 goals back and how German didn't score I don't know.
                  RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Agree Kingo

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post

I'm there with you man. For the first time ever i'm thinking, No season ticket next time around.
                      A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

3-3, we'd be having a different discussion tonight, shows the margins in success and failure

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
                          if you were at the game you know what im talking about, the q block used to be the hub of what was good for the atmosphere, but after hearing **** off back to portsmouth,and we want magilton back not so sure.
                          i sat in the upper loft and tried my best with two mates to get songs going in vain!!!
                          and for what its worth thought there a few positives to come out of the game.
                          the real negative for me was adels attitude to the penalty refused to listen to his team mates regarding who takes the penaltys (buzz who i always feel confident he will score) adel was waveing his hands about told several players to get stuffed and ledge had to step in.
                          roll on s****horpe at home and a big home win.....
                          Adel know's he is a better player than Buzsaky and it is him who is keeping him out of the team.

Adels first touch of the ball was to win us a penalty!

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
                            I was ashamed to be a QPR supporter tonight, when they started singing 'You don't know what your doing' there were young lads infront of me jumping around with smiles on their faces. To say I felt sorry for Paul Hart is an understatement, and obviously he did as we got 2 goals back and how German didn't score I don't know.
                            as pete said he took the wong player for adel but the crap that followed from the stands was uncalled for

Comment

For the first time in about 9 years, I've missed will miss more away games this season than any of those seasons..
                              I have scrapped Blackpool, didn't go to Sheffield united away and seriously thinking of packing in the away season ticket I have. Just so disillusioned at the moment..

Comment

Working...
                              X