Rumour about QPR spending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumour about QPR spending

Probably nothing we didn't know already but I have just heard that we do not have a no money to spend on transfer fee's and we need to drastically reduced the wage bill before we can bring anyone in. We've only recieved one formal bid for a player this transfer window and that was for Buzsaky (don't know how much for or who from) but and I quote it was 'no where near enough'.The club are looking to sell players but unsurprisngly no offers are coming in.

Rumour comes from a local lad who sits in the W12 Club and has given up going at present because he so depressed about the way things are being run within the club.

Your mate is bang on.

Albeit, lets just get three points tonight and face reality tomorrow i say
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
      Your mate is bang on.

3pts Its the FA Cup mate
      Last edited by W12_Ranger; 12-01-2010, 03:08 PM.

Comment

So i can take from that.

That posters like telling porkies on here ?....Whatever next.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
          Probably nothing we didn't know already but I have just heard that we do not have a no money to spend on transfer fee's and we need to drastically reduced the wage bill before we can bring anyone in. We've only recieved one formal bid for a player this transfer window and that was for Buzsaky (don't know how much for or who from) but and I quote it was 'no where near enough'.The club are looking to sell players but unsurprisngly no offers are coming in.
          Rumour comes from a local lad who sits in the W12 Club and has given up going at present because he so depressed about the way things are being run within the club.
          I find this a little puzzling, what could be putting potential buyers off of our players? Surely they can't be earning more than they are worth?

Comment

Your mate is bang on.

Wod be amazing if we got 3 points tonight, especially as it's a cup game. But hey maybe this is the new format.
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Your mate is bang on.

the drinking already underway? the 3 amigo's will be in trouble tonight

Comment

Will a win lift us into the playoffs tonight ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
                  Will a win lift us into the playoffs tonight ?
                  Three points, 4th round, whatever.

As poor old Pete never tires of telling us, things change from day to day in football.

Comment

lol...a win is still 3 points in my head lol
                    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

The wage bill side of things doesn't surprise me! I would bet that some of our players who are way below average such as Hall, Agymang, Stewart, Ramage etc are some of the highest paid players in this league

Comment

I posted I heard that rumour Saturday mate?
                        But really hoping that's all it is a rumour!!

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
                          So in a matter of days, you've posted that:

a) We have no money for transfers

then

2) Kitson is incoming

Fark me, I didnt realise how easy all this "ITK" malarky is....simply post up a range of threads that cover all eventualities, then claim the glory when one or two come good.

Easy!

QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
                            Simple maths.

Flav worth £75-100m when he took over. If he's like most of the rest of the world, his assets would have about halved in value since. Now about £35-50m.

He's put in at least £20m so far, and it's reasonable to assume not all his assets would be liquid. Now he's lost his Renault income, good chance he is actually struggling to make ends meet.

Said it again and again and again. Even at CCC level, if you haven't got at least £100m to throw at it that you don't need to see again anytime soon, you've no business owning a football club.

I don't believe he can carry on supporting the club on his own. I don't believe he'll have any other choice but to sell up if we don't get promotion (hence Paul hart's six month contract maybe?).

Comment

Your back are you clunge, speak to people but I've always said it's a rumour regarding spending otherwise doubt they would of put ledge on a new contract.
                              Clunge why don't you change your name to thrush as you are a right scratchy ..nt!!

Comment

Working...
                              X