Crass Satisfaction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crass Satisfaction

There seems to be a crass satifaction that tonights crowd is likely to be a record low crowd and that it is a protest of some sort. I really am struggling to work out why some see it as almost glorious and that Flav will start tolisten then or just leave !
    Fisrtly just look at all the attendances in this years FA Cup, they have been appaling, this you can partly blame on the bigger clubs not taking it seriously anymore, which has devalued the cup.
    Also the weather this last week has been appalling and tonights forecast is stopping me travelling up as I can't affordto risk not getting back tonight for work tomorrow.
    Some ok may be protesting but not to any sort of scale, perhaps a 1000 lite of what the crowd would normally have been.
    Shame the FA CUP has lost its own glory but it certainly isn't a protest by fans against QPR, football in general maybe as perhaps all clubs can't be wrong.

Originally posted by Kit View Post
    There seems to be a crass satifaction that tonights crowd is likely to be a record low crowd and that it is a protest of some sort. I really am struggling to work out why some see it as almost glorious and that Flav will start tolisten then or just leave !
    Fisrtly just look at all the attendances in this years FA Cup, they have been appaling, this you can partly blame on the bigger clubs not taking it seriously anymore, which has devalued the cup.
    Also the weather this last week has been appalling and tonights forecast is stopping me travelling up as I can't affordto risk not getting back tonight for work tomorrow.
    Some ok may be protesting but not to any sort of scale, perhaps a 1000 lite of what the crowd would normally have been.
    Shame the FA CUP has lost its own glory but it certainly isn't a protest by fans against QPR, football in general maybe as perhaps all clubs can't be wrong.
    Completely agree! i drives me nuts how people want to turn everything including the weather into how badly the club is being run!

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
      Completely agree! i drives me nuts how people want to turn everything including the weather into how badly the club is being run!
      Didn't you see Falvio doing the topless weather!! :bad_smile: He said there was a large depression over West London, which could be there for some months! :waaaht:

Comment

Working...
      X