No announcement yet.

the REAL REASON low gate tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The weather,form, disvontent and loss of faith or interest in a cup run, will mean the attendance wont be good, but it wont be below 7,000.

Sheff Utd wont bring many down, but they probably have a few London/home counties based fans who will turn up (300-500 fans I guess) .

Seeing as the prices are greatly reduced, I expect about 7000 to snap up the chance to see QPR. Especially in view of the fact that QPR haven't played at home since boxing Day and don't have another home game lined up for another two weeks. This will mean that many will be keen to support QPR tonight.

Comment

A tenner's a great price but when you haven't even got that, especially in January which is an expensive time, I'm afraid it's sit at home time and listen on the web as I will be doing.

Comment

I agree Modfather

Lack of ambition shown in signings (players and manager) plus general feeling of discontent means I'm not going to bother going along tonight

Comment

total muppets
          sarcasm....der!

fukcu qpr!

Comment

Originally posted by paulw View Post
            I agree Modfather

Lack of ambition shown in signings (players and manager) plus general feeling of discontent means I'm not going to bother going along tonight
            Shame! come back when we start winning again!

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
              total muppets
              sarcasm....der!

fukcu qpr!
              do you ever say anything good about qpr. MOAN MOAN MOAN:devil:

Comment

There are several sound suggestions in this thread about why crowd will be poor. One that has not been mentioned is the exceedingly dreary "reward" for the winners..... a trip to Bolton.
                I'm not saying this is the clincher; it's just if you draw up a list of reasons/excuses not to go it's about 10 times longer than the reasons to go list.

Comment

Originally posted by old school qpr View Post
                  do you ever say anything good about qpr. MOAN MOAN MOAN:devil:
                  and what is good about QPR atm?

the bovril was my highlight of the evening that raised my body temperature

Comment

Working...
                  X