No announcement yet.

Only sold 3000 tickets for tonite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am buying at the door as long as my dad can get back after, train issues n the such
    CHAMPIONS
    Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

"WE ARE SUCH A HUGE CLUB WITH A PROUD HISTORY IN THE FA CUP"

So proud, we even forgot to enter it in 1926 !

Comment

er, maybe the sarcasm was too hidden...lol

Comment

You can add another 4-5,000 tonight who will buy on the night
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Im buying on the night. Hardly gonna sell out!
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Any number of reasons for tonight's low attendance:

- No inclusive ticket to season ticket holders
              - Midweek night game - low travelling support (either home or away supporters)
              - Played same opposition recently at home
              - Doubt that the game would go ahead owing to weather
              - Temperature will be barely above freezing
              - Outside London, in the home counties, most roads are still impassable other than A roads.
              - It's forecast to snow for the commute home after the game

Protest doesnt come into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopla73 View Post

- Outside London, in the home counties, most roads are still impassable other than A roads.

Well said that man
                RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

You forgot Fairweather supporters who would rather moan on messageboards than get out there and support the team. FFS you can't blame the ticket prices so people would rather cling onto aythig to bash the club with...the latest is £3.50 booking fee well don't pay it pay on the gate the old fashioned way..Honestly it shouldn't matter if we played them every week thats not an excuse, temperature barely above freezing, put a pair of gloves on..there is light snow predicted for 6 o'clock tomorrow morning so i am sure the game will be over by then, i am a season ticket hlder my ticket cost £5!!! stop finding excuses and get to the game...Rant over!

Comment

It's not a protest. The above reasons are good ones, but I will also say waht others have said.

Fans can pay on the night, so no need to pay a booking fee or make a special journey to the ground to purchase, we don't all live or work near the ground.

Some fans will also wait to see what the weather is like before attempting to go.

I doubt if Sheff U will bring many down from Yorkshire, but I dare sare there are a number of them who live in or near London who will turn up on the night.

I expect the attendance to be above 7,000 and below 10,000. Which isn't too bad for a Cup tie between two average CCC sides. Sheff U go about 50% of their usual gate for the 1st game, and QPR will attract about 40% less.

Comment

Can't blame people for not going tonight. We are a club being run as a circus, we are rubbish in the cup, we have a poor manager, we sign poor players, we sign rubbish foreigners, we don't sign strikers, we are bringing in players like Quashie and bringing in 4th choice goalies from a team that will soon be relegated.

What is there to look forward to tonight? Tonight is a game I could do without.
                      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                        Can't blame people for not going tonight. We are a club being run as a circus, we are rubbish in the cup, we have a poor manager, we sign poor players, we sign rubbish foreigners, we don't sign strikers, we are bringing in players like Quashie and bringing in 4th choice goalies from a team that will soon be relegated.

Quashie can still do a reasonable job as a player in the same way that Mahon does, and QPR have struggled since Mahon joined Rowlands on the injury list.

QPR might win tonight. I am guessing that Sheff U are not too bothered about the cup tie either (getting into the play-offs is the aim for them too).

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                          Quashie can still do a reasonable job as a player in the same way that Mahon does, and QPR have struggled since Mahon joined Rowlands on the injury list.

QPR might win tonight. I am guessing that Sheff U are not too bothered about the cup tie either (getting into the play-offs is the aim for them too).
                          ????? I don't see how you can include us in that statement.
                          Unless the owners show some ambition, you can rub out that too now!
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post

What are the bad points mate?

Comment

abit shocking really to think even in years gone past.. an FA cup match would always generate a crowd.. now.. its got nitto
                              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                              Lovejoy: "No?!"
                              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Just been down to the ground to get my ticket for tonights game, what a choice I had for seats, unbelievable. I hope there are a lot paying tonight.
                                Snow wise, not a drop around the ground or surrounding areas so IMO it will definately go ahead. Light snow forecast for later so the drive home maybe different but for the game other than being colder it should be ok.
                                Come along anyone who's unsure, the boys need the support tonight.
                                Queens Park Rangers
                                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                                X