Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by conners View Post
    fan.

Do I care about £3.50 transaction charges ? (No)

Then you are plainly just thick,on a £10 ticket for Tuesdays game that is a 35% mark-up, on a £5 ticket it is 70%.

Comment

Only thick if i pay it i would say. Phoned up today and was offered the credit card option. Didn't fancy £3.50 so will pay cash tomorrow. No big deal, get over yourself.

Besides, this isn't QPR doing something different. This is QPR coming in line with what concert promoters and other football clubs have done for years. Things change in life. Not always for the better, but keep your focus onthe bigger picture, i.e. the team

Comment

Only thick if i pay it i would say. Phoned up today and was offered the credit card option. Didn't fancy £3.50 so will pay cash tomorrow. No big deal, get over yourself.

Besides, this isn't QPR doing something different. This is QPR coming in line with what concert promoters and other football clubs have done for years. Things change in life. Not always for the better, but keep your focus onthe bigger picture, i.e. the team
        and there was me thinking you had gone to bed

Comment

yeah, only need an hours sleep a day. Normally do 8.30-9.30pm. Gonna change it tomorrow for the match though.

Comment

yeah, only need an hours sleep a day. Normally do 8.30-9.30pm. Gonna change it tomorrow for the match though.
            i'm sure you could probably still fit it in

Comment

Which promoter charges 35-70% commission, I am convinced you just post for attention as most of what you say is total rubbish.

Ali Russell in disguise ??????

Comment

I paid £4.50 for a kids ticket the other week. £1 for the ticket, £3.50 credit card. Not too impressed, but money is going to something i love. i.e. the rangers, so happy enough.

Comment

Conners, go to bed now.

:byebye:

Comment

On my way.

Comment

Turn up and pay at the game, if your upset about the charge, is really the sensible advice
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        Turn up and pay at the game, if your upset about the charge, is really the sensible advice

not very good advice if

A You are trying to get your season ticket seat

B You are coming straight from work and time will be short.

If they want to improve crowds that rip-off charge should be dropped.

Comment

Much as it pains me to do this, I need to assist conners here.

The booking fee represents a transactional charge representing the cost to the club of using the Ticketmaster systems and call centre. That cost to the club remains fixed whatever the club decide to price the tickets at.

Comment

Not always possible - but I think you knew that anyway.

David

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                              The booking fee represents a transactional charge representing the cost to the club of using the Ticketmaster systems and call centre.
                              Nodge, are you saying that QPR do not make one penny out of the transactional charge ?

Comment

Pete I agree but when they say you need to buy your seat by a certain date or they will sell it and you live to far away to just pop down as you suggest, what would your advice be ?

Comment

Working...
                                X