No announcement yet.

Could be a lot of apologising on here this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that 1 in 20.....is that the strike rate for our strikers ( not simpson tho )

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
      that 1 in 20.....is that the strike rate for our strikers ( not simpson tho )
      Hammersmith sent me a good text the yesterday similar to this.

Togo bus: 200 attempt and only 3 shots on target...police have now moved their suspicions towards Patrick Agymang

Seeing as they were meant to be playing his beloved Ghana, it kinda sounds plausable
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
        Hammersmith sent me a good text the yesterday similar to this.

Togo bus: 200 attempt and only 3 shots on target...police have now moved their suspicions towards Patrick Agymang

Seeing as they were meant to be playing his beloved Ghana, it kinda sounds plausable
        ;D

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          0/20

Your stats are wrong Captain !!

Predicted the keeper last Wednesday

Its 1/20 cheers
          My humble apologies Sir!

(But if we're being 100% accurate, its actuallu 1/21).

Lets not let this little milestone slip people, Pete DID get a prediction right this season!

I'll still have that £20 off ya for Adel though
          QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

And why would we apologise to pete regarding kitson when he never broke the news!!

Comment

Clunge stands as corrected as the man in the orthapedic shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
                And why would we apologise to pete regarding kitson when he never broke the news!!
                Yeah you clowns...don't take that away from Egham.

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
                  OK, if we promise to apologise to you (if he signs of course), will you promise not to cry again when we pull you up on your success ratio?
                  QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Nah, we can always have a go at Eghamhoop if it doesn't come off.

I'll take the praise if it does
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Connors do you really think the signing of Kitson will make up for all the crap that has happened over the last two years ? Also, if he does come great, but that has to balanced with the knowledge he is only here because it suits him, as no other team in London wanted him.

I remember all these party poppers going off the last time a talented strawberry blond player signed for us on loan.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                        Connors do you really think the signing of Kitson will make up for all the crap that has happened over the last two years ? Also, if he does come great, but that has to balanced with the knowledge he is only here because it suits him, as no other team in London wanted him.

I remember all these party poppers going off the last time a talented strawberry blond player signed for us on loan.
                        If someone posts we are intrested in a player coming to rangers , then the press publish the same rumour afterwords does it make it true?!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          0/20

Your stats are wrong Captain !!

Predicted the keeper last Wednesday

Its 1/20 cheers
                          It amazes me that nobody has picked up on the deliberate misinformation and cold feet of the itk crew on here since the sacking of sousa.

I'll think you'll find that with sousa's court case on the horizen, and the prospect of certain "itkers" being faced with stating under oath where they obtain their confidential insider information on a daily basis, 1/20 is a very positive thing in their defence.:horror:

Comment

Originally posted by highgradeR View Post
                            It amazes me that nobody has picked up on the deliberate misinformation and cold feet of the itk crew on here since the sacking of sousa.

I'll think you'll find that with sousa's court case on the horizen, and the prospect of certain "itkers" being faced with stating under oath where they obtain their confidential insider information on a daily basis, 1/20 is a very positive thing in their defence.:horror:
                            Interesting....

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post

Paul, this guy is a good player and would be a major coup if we can get him. In the Premiership, there are players we will never get but then there is the next level. I think our team is crying out for a tall centre forward that is good on the ground also.

You need to stop thinking about the last two years.

The fans wanted Cook. They got Cook.
                              The fans wanted Watson. They got Watson.

The board have made mistakes, however, the longer we stay in the Championship THEY have no chance of getting a return on their money.

The fact that they are still here is a positive. They must want to make it a success. Personally, I would have packed up by now.

Continue to be supportive, stop bringing up the past and with a bit of luck and further investment (from them) we will get somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
                                Paul, this guy is a good player and would be a major coup if we can get him. In the Premiership, there are players we will never get but then there is the next level. I think our team is crying out for a tall centre forward that is good on the ground also.

You need to stop thinking about the last two years.

The fans wanted Cook. They got Cook.
                                The fans wanted Watson. They got Watson.

The board have made mistakes, however, the longer we stay in the Championship THEY have no chance of getting a return on their money.

The fact that they are still here is a positive. They must want to make it a success. Personally, I would have packed up by now.

Continue to be supportive, stop bringing up the past and with a bit of luck and further investment (from them) we will get somewhere.
                                Good post conners

These people however cant drop the past and never will and im afraid your fighting a losing battle with them

Comment

Working...
                                X