Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is it me or is the messageboard getting a bit heavy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
    i can see this getting personal....close the thread
    I'm just waiting for more threads on 'Pete and his mate have fallen out again' or 'even QBP's closest pals have had enough of his drivel' type stuff.

You got to have a good sense of humour, especially when you've got to go around with QBP
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
      I'm just waiting for more threads on 'Pete and his mate have fallen out again' or 'even QBP's closest pals have had enough of his drivel' type stuff.

You got to have a good sense of humour, especially when you've got to go around with QBP

at least you two can laugh and joke...far too many on here think it's all serious

Comment

at least you two can laugh and joke...far too many on here think it's all serious
        Indeed mate. It's all banter as long as you don't get too personal on a serious level. I get abuse then take the pee out of myself instead of retalliating. It's fun and if some MB warrior I've never met takes a dislike to me, then I won't let it ruin my day.

When I get threats, I just send a personal message to them. Funny how they never reply

Comment

Indeed mate. It's all banter as long as you don't get too personal on a serious level. I get abuse then take the pee out of myself instead of retalliating. It's fun and if some MB warrior I've never met takes a dislike to me, then I won't let it ruin my day.

When I get threats, I just send a personal message to them. Funny how they never reply
          spot on mate...too many keyboard gangsters...take banter the wrong way and try and make it personal......i am my own worst enemy....i get people to bite and end up taking the rise out of myself.....so they then think they have the better of me...if only they knew

Comment

spot on mate...too many keyboard gangsters...take banter the wrong way and try and make it personal......i am my own worst enemy....i get people to bite and end up taking the rise out of myself.....so they then think they have the better of me...if only they knew
            Same here mate. I say things to purposely get a rise.

My favourite one of late is 'our arrogant supporters' which I've used at least 10 times recently and usually gets me some abuse

I also like biting myself with a more stuctured and intellectual answer. Quite ironic given that I'm thick as pig pooh in real life, but like the cyber warriors, I can be what I like on t'internet

Comment

I definitely confirm

you are thick in real life:cry:
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                I definitely confirm

Whereas you're just thick set?

Of course, in the real world we ALL know you mean fat

Comment

I definitely confirm

Whereas you're just thick set?

Of course, in the real world we ALL know you mean fat
                  pmsl

Comment

Ah, you've got to laugh

Comment

Ah, you've got to laugh
                      trouble is there are not enough people doing it

Comment

Since I saw you before Christmas, I have grown a six pack....

So just watch out, the waxing happens next week and I will look 10 years younger
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Since I saw you before Christmas, I have grown a six pack....

So just watch out, the waxing happens next week and I will look 10 years younger
                          I'm impressed as Stella usually comes in packs of 4 or 8. Were these designed especially for you?

Comment

How do you expect me to reply to you when you tell me you love me and want my babies! I've told you a thousand time I'm not that way inclined x

Comment

I'm impressed as Stella usually comes in packs of 4 or 8. Were these designed especially for you?

also i didn't know that plastic surgery had come on that far as to make pete look 10 years younger....have he had a manboob reduction

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                                How do you expect me to reply to you when you tell me you love me and want my babies! I've told you a thousand time I'm not that way inclined x
                                We're done now. I told you NEVER to make us public.

Really sorry Pete...I lied...there was another.

Comment

Working...
                                X