Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is it me or is the messageboard getting a bit heavy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it me or is the messageboard getting a bit heavy?

all i come on for is to find out or give any gossip,and a bit of banter.
    but seen a lot of infighting at the mo?

In the words of Tom Jones

"Its not unusual".

Find myself having to talk about the past, when I'm just interested in the future
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I have just watched the radio show.
      Fairly decent although I don't agree with a few points you made and that chelsea fan was a little to smug for my liking if I am being honest
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

It's all getting a bit OTT, I love the gossip and football chat but too many people on here believe they are the one and only voice of QPR.
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
          It's all getting a bit OTT, I love the gossip and football chat but too many people on here believe they are the one and only voice of QPR.
          I think you will find they think Pete is that, although I don't and think he gets a tough time although he does back GP to much. No way was Pellicori brought it in by Jim and I don't think Jim had a choice. That signing was forced upon him, and that why a once GP fan I am now not!

Comment

jesus even this thread is turning into a row!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
              jesus even this thread is turning into a row!!!
              not everything can be fluffy pillows and sweet talk

Comment

Egham not at all.
                I am just explaining how it is.
                This post is fine and we are all just chatting ffs

Comment

think i will have a break for a while theres a lot of angry people on here

Comment

think i will have a break for a while theres a lot of angry people on here
                    not as bad as it was the other night....nice and calm now.....just don't read the threads with the angry people in

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      In the words of Tom Jones

"Its not unusual".

Find myself having to talk about the past, when I'm just interested in the future
                      Our past makes our future. If that's what the posters on your board want to discuss then so be it. Maybe you should think about why people are so peed off and stop trying to kid yourself it's because of a few bad results

Comment

This MB isn't happy clappy at present if thats what you mean, I've actually gone past caring about promotion this club is never going to progress with the current set up.

This whole positive / negative poster talk is just BS, we are no where near ready to challenge for promotion.

We need to start from scratch, clear out the deadwood and rebuild, appoint a manager on a 3 year contract and let him get on with it, restructure the youth system and rebuild the relationship between club and fans. Paladini needs to resign and Briatore needs to wind his neck in and until that happens this club will not move forward.

If this MB is coming under attack from negative posters its probably because they see it as a way of letting the club know how they feel - sorry what am I talking about the club doesn't read MB's (especially not this one).

Comment

Totally agree

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                            Our past makes our future. If that's what the posters on your board want to discuss then so be it. Maybe you should think about why people are so peed off and stop trying to kid yourself it's because of a few bad results
                            Thats right. Pete, this is your site and you air your views for others to comment on. I think the fact that your views are so controversial and go agianst the majority is what results in the infighting or debate, we see everyday. I dont think this is bad as it brings feelings out into the open and what makes this board more interesting than others. If we all agreed it would be very dull.

Comment

Agree with that Egham

I think what these people do not realise is that they are spoiling this site for others with the same old stuff

Comment

Working...
                              X