No announcement yet.

Thoughts From Today.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KLR - I know what you mean about Taarabt but I think a team can cope with having one fancy player who makes things happen. Buzsaky is slightly less selfish when he has the ball but a similar player nontheless

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
      KLR - I know what you mean about Taarabt but I think a team can cope with having one fancy player who makes things happen. Buzsaky is slightly less selfish when he has the ball but a similar player nontheless
      Buzsaky & Vine are vastly superior players to Taarabt IMO.
      Buzsaky has a massive amount of end product to his game & Vine is one of the best team players I have ever seen at Rangers, he is selfless.

Comment

Agree KLR, Gavin was excellent today.His goal was typical Gavin,he put his head in where it hurts to be first to the ball .He wore the Skippers arm band with pride and was a real leader .

Comment

met buzz and his gf outside after, wished him well for next season, said thanks. was walking alright

Comment

Thanks for the report
            Now, Then, Forever
            [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

KLR,

Unusually, I have to say I agree with everything you have said, not only in the original post, but all subsequent comments.

Most enjoyable match and best performance of the season in my opinion.

Made even more enjoyable on the walk back to the car, by overhearing one lad say to his mate:

Thank God Helgusson played, it wouldn't have been nearly as exciting if we had gone in at half time 6-0 up.

Comment

Working...
              X