****tu will be a loan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****tu will be a loan?

Danny ****tu is in two minds over his future at Bolton Wanderers Football Club.

The Nigerian defender was frozen out at the Reebok Stadium by Gary Megson, and he has so far failed to make a single appearance in the Premier League.

****tu was eager to quit the Lancashire club during the winter transfer window, but Megson has since been sacked and this could open up a new opportunity with the new boss.

However, Queens Park Rangers are set to offer him a predicament by bidding to take him to Loftus Road on loan, which would give the 29-year-old regular action.

Can't we buy a player FFS!!!

Like Ben Watson you mean??

Come on, the club have ridiculed for some buys, not better to have a look at them whilst loaning??

Not defending anyone, just a worthy debate
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

i agree pete.

if the club had forked out 2 million for watson us the fans will be screwing for doin that.
      i do think we have to many loans tho.dnt u think so?
      "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

I find it interesting that the big man decided to re post the QPR radio wind up on his facebook yesterday ;)
        Last edited by ScottJones; 08-01-2010, 11:33 AM.
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

id love him back.he's a pqr man at heart andwould give more than 200% every game.

Comment

Originally posted by luke_qpr832 View Post
            id love him back.he's a pqr man at heart andwould give more than 200% every game.
            PQR man?

200%??

Il have whatever your on!

Comment

i agree that Watson didnt turn out good, but for me - i feel he would have done better if he was a permanent player - as they give that bit extra for the team as its their proper club

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Come on, the club have ridiculed for some buys, not better to have a look at them whilst loaning??

I suppose in Watson's case its a good job we didn't buy, but we have Simpson and Taarabt already, and may be getting Folan Cousin Smith ****tu Quashie all on loan??

Comment

i for one really hope big dan comes back.. need that grit and intimidation factor!

i would say that big dan should be bought - i mean we've seen him before we know his story.. we aint expecting step overs.. he will bully forwards about and organise our defence.

we need to commit to some players cant be loaning all the way. remember some better players go to clubs on some basis of who they already have.
                  Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                  Lovejoy: "No?!"
                  Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

although i agree with what your saying, i think your making out that, lets say WE (as i don't won't to be made out to having an agenda hey) decided not to sign BW when we all know HE decided Wigan was the better option for him, so it was more Luck then Judgement that we got away with that one or he would have just been added to the "List" so to speak

funny enough i agree that if we did sign Big Dan he should be a loan

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
                      I suppose in Watson's case its a good job we didn't buy, but we have Simpson and Taarabt already, and may be getting Folan Cousin Smith ****tu Quashie all on loan??
                      we can only have 5 loans per matchday squad.

simpson, taarabt and new GK are 3.

we either sign a backup GK, or make 2 more loans
                      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                      Lovejoy: "No?!"
                      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

haha sorry morris of course i meant our beloved QPR.

dnt you think he would bring some much needed passion back into our team??
                        like rowlands does,were not the same team without him.

Comment

Oh yeah, forgot about Ikeme aswell!

Comment

Originally posted by luke_qpr832 View Post
                            haha sorry morris of course i meant our beloved QPR.

dnt you think he would bring some much needed passion back into our team??
                            like rowlands does,were not the same team without him.

Yeah I agree, also with Cook coming back we might get a bit more spirit.

Comment

somtimes loans work out better tho.look at helguson.when he was on loan he was actually looking like a good player and most of us were calling for us to buy him.we did and he couldnt score in a house full of women lol

Comment

Working...
                              X