No announcement yet.

Too much time on our hands?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pete-this site is fun most of the time,and a great source of rumour and speculation.We have had our disagreements in the past,but at the end of the day we are all Rangers and just want to see the team succeed.

However i have to echo what a couple of posters have said about HA9/Wembley-he has a pop at people and makes it personal which goes beyond normal message board banter.

Comment

[QUOTE=Tracy;224546]
      Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
      Some people obviously on their menstrual cycles last night.

Not me! :embarrassed:
      Too much information Tracy

Comment

Me, me, me, me. :bad_smile:

Seriously Peter, I dont think anyone has a problem with you personally. Yes we pull your chain over your unswerving loyalty to Gianni, but most of it has no true malice. Most of the friction in recent days is down to that odious troll HA9/Wembley, who seems to have wormed his way into your affections whilst seeming to use his new position to acquire information on people and then threaten them.
        I have to totally agree with this post. I was part of the debates last night and I felt that the majority were venting their frustrations at HA9. He has been very good at having a go at other posters but not so good at receiving it. I would say that most posters last night were just venting their concerns over the way ha9 goes about his posting. I certainly didn't think it was being hijacked by other sites having a go at watrb, definately not.

This site is great for very many things to do with QPR and the staff on here are great fun. Long may it continue.
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

[QUOTE=IsleworthRanger;224566]
          Originally posted by Tracy View Post

Too much information Tracy
          Yeah well see how you guys llike it. Some of the laddish stuff on here sometimes ;D

Comment

You been at the sherry ?

Comment

Seriously Peter, I dont think anyone has a problem with you personally. Yes we pull your chain over your unswerving loyalty to Gianni, but most of it has no true malice. Most of the friction in recent days is down to that odious troll HA9/Wembley, who seems to have wormed his way into your affections whilst seeming to use his new position to acquire information on people and then threaten them.
              Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
              Can i just second what Clunge has written, i bear no malice to you or this board what so ever, I do however find HA9/WEMBLEY to be the root of this "angst" there is lately, quick to spraff nonsense and insults, even quicker to claim he is being bullied blah blah blah
              Originally posted by writtler View Post
              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
              and
              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
              Originally posted by rblockells View Post
              Pete-this site is fun most of the time,and a great source of rumour and speculation.We have had our disagreements in the past,but at the end of the day we are all Rangers and just want to see the team succeed.

However i have to echo what a couple of posters have said about HA9/Wembley-he has a pop at people and makes it personal which goes beyond normal message board banter.
              Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
              I have to totally agree with this post. I was part of the debates last night and I felt that the majority were venting their frustrations at HA9. He has been very good at having a go at other posters but not so good at receiving it. I would say that most posters last night were just venting their concerns over the way ha9 goes about his posting. I certainly didn't think it was being hijacked by other sites having a go at watrb, definately not.

This site is great for very many things to do with QPR and the staff on here are great fun. Long may it continue.
              QBP i noticed on another thread you said you had a number of members complaining about certain memebers!!! and you said that you will take action.....

well it looks like there are other members with the same predicament will you be taking the same action

as they all have very valid points, don't they!

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
                You been at the sherry ?
                I wish, stuck at work with germy patients :bad_egg:

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                  Can i just second what Clunge has written, i bear no malice to you or this board what so ever, I do however find HA9/WEMBLEY to be the root of this "angst" there is lately, quick to spraff nonsense and insults, even quicker to claim he is being bullied blah blah blah
                  Originally posted by writtler View Post
                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                  and
                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                  Originally posted by rblockells View Post

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post

have got to agree...specially after the bullying comment.......i am now going to stay in the background as its not worth the hassle anymore.........one rule for one and another for others.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                    have got to agree...specially after the bullying comment.......i am now going to stay in the background as its not worth the hassle anymore.........one rule for one and another for others.
                    unfortunately nail hit squarely (and hard) on it head

Comment

Originally posted by pkloft View Post
                      unfortunately nail hit squarely (and hard) on it head
                      seems to be the way mate....sat and had a long think after going off last night......just not worth getting p!ssed off with someone who is not in front of me......it's like rowing with a keyboard......pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                        seems to be the way mate....sat and had a long think after going off last night......just not worth getting p!ssed off with someone who is not in front of me......it's like rowing with a keyboard......pointless.
                        very true, very true

Comment

very true, very true

pmsl

i am supposed to be feeling down...stop making me laugh

Comment

I have taken much stick on this site (most of it justified in hindsight) but I disagree with any poster getting banned just because they might not either like me or my opinions so a banning for anyone should be the absolute last resort unless they are making threats or making racist comments etc.

To someone like myself who was once at the forefront of the threads seen over the last couple of weeks and has wisely at last decided to keep out of it all at long last and just concentrate on watching QPR I can see what an idiot I looked and can see how destructive and pointless at the end of the day what running down fellow fans is.

As I say I am glad to now be out of all that and I intend standing by it.

Comment

We all need to meet for a big group hug
                              @chrisrobson9

Comment

very true, very true

Been close to that recently, its why i just read and only answer on certain post's by certain (intelligent) posters
                                God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Working...
                                X