Too much time on our hands?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too much time on our hands?

It's quite funny reading thru all of the posts from last night...is everyone snowed in or something?

Roll on Saturday where theres some footy to chat about...i predict 2-1 to us
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
    It's quite funny reading thru all of the posts from last night...is everyone snowed in or something?

Roll on Saturday where theres some footy to chat about...i predict 2-1 to us
    Some people obviously on their menstrual cycles last night.

Am I banned btw?
    QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
      Some people obviously on their menstrual cycles last night.

Am I banned btw?
      Obviously not!

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
        Obviously not!
        Thats a relief. For everyone else. This place would be NOTHING without me, NOTHING I say!
        :bad_smile:
        QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Thats a relief. For everyone else. This place would be NOTHING without me, NOTHING I say!
          :bad_smile:
          I actually agree :waaaht:

Comment

i think we all have to much time on our hands.

i can see it being the same as last time we played them a boring draw.
            1-1 i reckon.im desperately hoping for a win tho.im hoping it will kickstart our season again

come on your r'ssssssss
            "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

This site was introduced after what everyone saw as a positive takeover. I can understand frustrations, but my god it gets boring when the same old threads are churned out each and everyday.

Got no problem with debate, in fact this site is popular because of that, but lately its felt uncomfortable and thats no good, as we all support eh same club. People putting words into my mouth and assuming just because I know people at the club, that I am biased.

I've already said if we don't get a top striker, my away season ticket will be binned, and as yet we havr't got anyone in, that I am excited about!! I'm have defend myself at every opportunity, when in reality no-one really knows how I feel about things, because some want to concentrate in one area all the time
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

anyone your hoping for in particular pete?

when the rumour of kitson signing i was starting to feel positive.
                him and jay upfront would cause problems for anyone in this league.

im hoping the folan and cousin rumours aint true.i dnt really either of them 2.
                "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

I just have no life scotty :(

nah seriously, last night I was sitting here and the time just flew by, before I knew it it was 1am
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
                    I just have no life scotty :(

nah seriously, last night I was sitting here and the time just flew by, before I knew it it was 1am
                    WELL, WE'RE HAVING A ROCK PARTY in general chat

Comment

this is qpr's winter of discontent

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        This site was introduced after what everyone saw as a positive takeover. I can understand frustrations, but my god it gets boring when the same old threads are churned out each and everyday.

Got no problem with debate, in fact this site is popular because of that, but lately its felt uncomfortable and thats no good, as we all support eh same club. People putting words into my mouth and assuming just because I know people at the club, that I am biased.

I've already said if we don't get a top striker, my away season ticket will be binned, and as yet we havr't got anyone in, that I am excited about!! I'm have defend myself at every opportunity, when in reality no-one really knows how I feel about things, because some want to concentrate in one area all the time
                        Me, me, me, me. :bad_smile:

Seriously Peter, I dont think anyone has a problem with you personally. Yes we pull your chain over your unswerving loyalty to Gianni, but most of it has no true malice. Most of the friction in recent days is down to that odious troll HA9/Wembley, who seems to have wormed his way into your affections whilst seeming to use his new position to acquire information on people and then threaten them.

Comment

Me, me, me, me. :bad_smile:

Seriously Peter, I dont think anyone has a problem with you personally. Yes we pull your chain over your unswerving loyalty to Gianni, but most of it has no true malice. Most of the friction in recent days is down to that odious troll HA9/Wembley, who seems to have wormed his way into your affections whilst seeming to use his new position to acquire information on people and then threaten them.
                          Can i just second what Clunge has written, i bear no malice to you or this board what so ever, I do however find HA9/WEMBLEY to be the root of this "angst" there is lately, quick to spraff nonsense and insults, even quicker to claim he is being bullied blah blah blah
                          From the Hills of Kerry
                          To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                            and
                            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                            "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                            QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                            Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                            Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

[QUOTE=Captain Clunge;224444]Some people obviously on their menstrual cycles last night.

Not me! :embarrassed:

Comment

Working...
                              X