Heart to play ugly and Jay to leave rumor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heart to play ugly and Jay to leave rumor

Just been reading Paul Hart's latest statement about changing our style of play "ugly is ok if we win" and with the signing of Folan who seems to find it difficult to score goals (so must be being signed purely as a target man) i am a little worried because have heard some rumors that Adel and Jay may return to their clubs as Heart wants to play Hoof ball. Does any one know if this is infact true, because its bad enough going to the long ball game but it is crazy to loose your leading scorer and most talented player to replace them with 1 or 2 rejects from Hull.
    The future's Amit the futures not orange

Source please
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

jay nor adel in fact has any benefit from returning to their clubs.. jay is in the best form of his life.. and even adel regardless of being greedy is too.

i think with cook back on the wing and either cousins or folan signing (or both) to play alongside simpson, jay will prolly look at that as more reason to stay
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Adel will fade away like Scott Sinclair but Jay Simpson will be a top, top striker if he keeps his head cleaand his nose clean. If only Sir Les, Furlong or Shearer was a coach at W12, as they would have a massive impact on this young mans career.

A fit Cook made an average player like Blackstock look good, so imagine what a fit Cook would do for Simpson. To be honest, I cant wait to see a fit Cook skinning defenders and crossing naturally from the left, with Routledge doing the same on the right.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
          Adel will fade away like Scott Sinclair but Jay Simpson will be a top, top striker if he keeps his head cleaand his nose clean. If only Sir Les, Furlong or Shearer was a coach at W12, as they would have a massive impact on this young mans career.

A fit Cook made an average player like Blackstock look good, so imagine what a fit Cook would do for Simpson. To be honest, I cant wait to see a fit Cook skinning defenders and crossing naturally from the left, with Routledge doing the same on the right.
          A fit cook (which in itself is a doubt) would be more benefitical to folan or cousins as simpson is a completely differnet sort of striker from blackstock. blackstock strived on good crosses as heading was his strength, simpson needs the ball at his feet. and is less likely to score with his head. How many one on ones did blackstock convert..not many.

Comment

I really like Jay. Hard working and takes his goals well. I can't say I have been very impressed with this long ball football already. It was dreadful to watch at Sheff Utd.
            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

I agree about Simpson liking the ball at his feet, but he would benefit with volleys, tap ins and headers, if the crosses are as good as they used to be. The goal he scored against Sheffield Untied, running on to a Routledge cross highlights this and with that supply coming form both sides who knows what could happen.

Comment

I agree about the quality of football. BUT last clean sheet was Oct 17th!!!

Despite everyone's pet loves/hates amongst the back four - EVERY combination has been found wanting during that time. The old cliche about the whole team having to defend is true so any boss worth his salt is going to try different things to keep clean sheets.

We can't expect to score 4 every match, if we were it wouldn't matter if we weren't keeping clean sheets, but with only Simpson as our out & out striker/scorer you can see why PH wants to try something different.

Comment

can't see cook and routledge in the same team together

Comment

Originally posted by m_cooper View Post
                    can't see cook and routledge in the same team together
                    Why, they play on opposite wings ?

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                      Source please
                      Only a rumor but here it is

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A61526838
                      The future's Amit the futures not orange

Comment

I think that none of the involved clubs can cancel a season-long loan unless the player is being sold to another club. The player can return but would not be allowed to play for the club he loaned out from.

I'm not 100% sure of this though. It could be that the loaning club can choose to cancel the loan.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitman View Post
                          I think that none of the involved clubs can cancel a season-long loan unless the player is being sold to another club. The player can return but would not be allowed to play for the club he loaned out from.

I'm not 100% sure of this though. It could be that the loaning club can choose to cancel the loan.
                          some clubs put a recall option on the loans.i think i saw somewhere that simpson had that in his loan agreement.im not 100% sure tho.
                          "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Working...
                          X