No announcement yet.

Does Hart really call the shots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's ask Hart but he already said he's in charge.

Thins one seems i little bit fishy, it could be the fact Hart asks for the players he wants and some deals might have already be half done before he's arrival. Hart could sit there and say who he wants and don't and I'm sure Hart is having the last say before Flavio's last word.

Comment

The point I'm trying to make is that if Hart didn't want Folan, he wouldn't have been here.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        Let's ask Hart but he already said he's in charge.

Thins one seems i little bit fishy, it could be the fact Hart asks for the players he wants and some deals might have already be half done before he's arrival. Hart could sit there and say who he wants and don't and I'm sure Hart is having the last say before Flavio's last word.
        So some deals might have been done before Hart arrived but now Hart is calling all the shots???

Comment

Yes I think Hart is but it's hard to tell with loaned players coming in.

It feel if our current board have learned anything at all it's that and I believe that Hart can win himself a contract if he can get Rangers to the play offs.

There must have been a deal like that in place otherwise why appoint Hart & Mick for 6 months?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            Yes I think Hart is but it's hard to tell with loaned players coming in.

It feel if our current board have learned anything at all it's that and I believe that Hart can win himself a contract if he can get Rangers to the play offs.

There must have been a deal like that in place otherwise why appoint Hart & Mick for 6 months?
            But surely if we are trying to bring in Cousins, Folan & Quashie this is evidence enough that its not Hart calling the shots?

Comment

We all know hart doesn't call the shots that's why he's in charge...........

Comment

Originally posted by scarface View Post
                We all know hart doesn't call the shots that's why he's in charge...........
                Bingo........and the gravy train keeps on a rollin.............

Comment

of course he doesn't that's why we've got him ...and will continue to get managers that are more desperate than us ...so will say yes to anything.

Was anyone else even interviewed this time? ...or did we just go for the only desperado to throw their name in the hat?

Comment

*Bump

Comment

Working...
                    X