No announcement yet.

If Dennis Wise is appointed coach.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn't mind wise as director of football - gotta be better then GP.............

Comment

I would get behind him as I hink we need the no nonsence type figure head and i dont mean off the pitch as we have one of those already. But do not worry Flavio I still love you!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
        Some papers are saying he will be our coach within the next 48 hours, Will we support him.........for me yes, if he gets the job he becomes one of us.
        Agree, though he wouldn't be any way near being my first choice, I would support him, even if only grudgingly.

Comment

Would have preferred Sousa to have stayed and been given a striker and a pre season but Wise is better than some of the other choices.
          RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

if wise got the job he would probably bring gus poyet with him, he is rated very highly among the football world. wise isn't my number 1 choice but if poyet was bought in aswell it would ease the pain of having a ex scum in charge and IMO a good chance of doing really well next season

Comment

Don't want the bloke anywhere near our club.
              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Wise might bring some grit & bull dog spirit to the team, its about time we learnt to kill games off.

Comment

Wise and Poyet will be fine. May also lead to the departure of GP - maybe not immediately but down the line

Comment

Originally posted by PG SI A LOOT View Post
                    Wouldn't mind wise as director of football - gotta be better then GP.............

Yeah, because he did such an amazing job as Director Of Football at Newcastle didnt he ?!

Comment

None of these names mentioned are anywhere near in the same class as Paulo Sousa.
                      In all honesty we deserve to end up with a Darren Fergsuon or a Dennis Wise, we dont deserve any better than that.

Comment

dennis wise is a rangers fan so in my eyes that makes him perfect for the job.

Comment

Originally posted by askewboy View Post
                          dennis wise is a rangers fan so in my eyes that makes him perfect for the job.
                          how do you work that out.......cook is rangers through and through but hasn't really given his all....being a fan doesn't always make it a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                            how do you work that out.......cook is rangers through and through but hasn't really given his all....being a fan doesn't always make it a good thing.

obviously i dont think cook would be perfect for the job as he isnt in the running.wisey is rangers through and through and more importantly comes from the bush and understands the mentality of rangers fans.the ones from round here obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                              i wouldn't bank on it...aint got too much right so far.
                              He's doing something right, he has 70 million in he's account which is more than what we have. :waaaht:

Comment

Originally posted by askewboy View Post
                                obviously i dont think cook would be perfect for the job as he isnt in the running.wisey is rangers through and through and more importantly comes from the bush and understands the mentality of rangers fans.the ones from round here obviously.
                                what i meant by cook was whether rangers or not they cannot always work miracles......just because wise is rangers through and through shouldn't even come into the equation can give a clouded view to some people,might actually work against him because flav would know he would be too passionate about the r's

Comment

Working...
                                X