If Dennis Wise is appointed coach.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Dennis Wise is appointed coach.

Some papers are saying he will be our coach within the next 48 hours, Will we support him.........for me yes, if he gets the job he becomes one of us.
    Last edited by Scarlet pimple; 13-04-2009, 01:15 AM.
    They seek him here.................

no...don't like the bloke.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
      Some papers are saying he will be our coach within the next 48 hours, Will we support him.........for me yes, if he gets the job he becomes one of us.
      he wont get the job,Briatore is not THAT stupid

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
        he wont get the job,Briatore is not THAT stupid
        i wouldn't bank on it...aint got too much right so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
          i wouldn't bank on it...aint got too much right so far.
          if he got the job it would,in my opinion be the worst appointment in the history of QPR ,there would be bloodshed in protest.

Comment

if he got the job it would,in my opinion be the worst appointment in the history of QPR ,there would be bloodshed in protest.
            even if appointed i still see more & more disappointments to come.....still think flav will walk away and leave us in the smelly stuff....so new manager wouldn't matter anyway:what:

Comment

dont think he will walk away,he is too proud.NEXT appointment will be the MOST important in our history,it must be the right choice,please let it be ROY KEANE,but if not,PLEASE let it NOT be ****in Wise

Comment

keane.....no way...wastes too much money...plus flav wouldn't let him spend so that would not be good enough for keane......
                flav might be proud...but he is also arrogant...what better way of getting revenge on all the people slating him....kill their club off.

Comment

keane.....no way...wastes too much money...plus flav wouldn't let him spend so that would not be good enough for keane......
                  flav might be proud...but he is also arrogant...what better way of getting revenge on all the people slating him....kill their club off.
                  he wont walk.i would love Keane,but i agree,it wont happen,neither ,thank god will Wise,we WILL end up with Ince.

Comment

to be honest im not that bothered if he gets it.. not a manager that ill start to slate because i dont like him...

id rather a few others infront of him but to be fair now im done with guessing.. whoever gets us up is the guy i want.. dont care if we play the most unattractive football as long as we go up i could care less
                    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                    Lovejoy: "No?!"
                    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

he wont walk.i would love Keane,but i agree,it wont happen,neither ,thank god will Wise,we WILL end up with Ince.
                      well if ince or wise then i will lose interest for next season.......just wouldn't bother at all.

Comment

well if ince or wise then i will lose interest for next season.......just wouldn't bother at all.
                        I dont like Ince either,i remember him crying in a Man utd shirt while playing for West ham,ultimate traitor,BUT by jesus he would be better than the most hated man in football:scorn:

Comment

I dont like Ince either,i remember him crying in a Man utd shirt while playing for West ham,ultimate traitor,BUT by jesus he would be better than the most hated man in football:scorn:
                          don't see how he would be better....both are arrogant and have massive ego's.....already enough of that at the club.

Comment

Ince will get the job,mark my word.good night my friend:byebye:

Comment

night mate...and lets hope not

Comment

Working...
                              X