• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twiddle Dumb and Twiddle GP

Pet Poaches

Any thoughts ?

Your post makes no sense.
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

We're A Laughing BlackStock

Comment

try and be a bit more adroit with your views
        what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

original poster

See this board?

well, it has varying views, most of which you agree with. No agenda, as it would be www.wearethegianniboys.com.

Most posters on here are loyal fans who give an opinion and in the most part disagree with what I write.

Recent vote had 86% in favour of Sousa. Democratic vote which shows what a big percentage on this site think.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            original poster

See this board?

well, it has varying views, most of which you agree with. No agenda, as it would be www.wearethegianniboys.com.

Most posters on here are loyal fans who give an opinion and in the most part disagree with what I write.

Recent vote had 86% in favour of Sousa. Democratic vote which shows what a big percentage on this site think.
            no pun intended,

however as we are no longer allowed to have a personal opinion i disagree

on top of this my personal opinion is highly classified and disclosing this could result in me ............

I will come back to u on that one

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              original poster

See this board?

by the way i dont actually disagree with what u say

i believe alot of people on here are looking for scapegoats

Comment

Working...
              X