QPR1st statement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR1st statement

My feelings on the latest debacle surrounding the club I've passionately supported for 36 years is pretty much summed up in Fridays statement from spporters’ trust QPR 1st. The words 'shambles' and 'laughing stock' readily come to mind :( :
    Originally posted by QPR 1st View Post

QPR1st appreciate that the club feels unable to comment further on the reasons for terminating Paulo de Sousa’s employment .Yet we are dismayed that yet again the Club has proved unable to retain a manager long enough for him to build the foundations for future success and yet again the Club has been plunged into a period of uncertainty and instability.

Four managers and two caretakers in a year and a half is an appalling record and increasing evidence that managers are not being allowed the autonomy and support they require in order to carry out their role raises serious questions about the way this Club is being run. It is difficult to envisage that any managers or players would wish to work under such a regime.

Sorry we had our opportunity to vocally support the manager and we never did.

Sorry those are the facts.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I don't understand Pete? Do you mean if everyone was to chant 'paulo sousas blue and white army' everything would have been alright?? Surely what QPR1st are saying is that it's the boards fault? No matter what the fans think,ultimately it's Flavs decision not ours!
      Last edited by andythefish; 12-04-2009, 11:26 PM.
      I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Pete didn't you lot chant for Dowie.....didn't do him much good did it.
        They seek him here.................

Comment

everyone is entitled to an opinion?

I'm just thinking what the atmosphere has been like. All the reports I read were not complimentary, yet now he is gone its like we have lost a living Jesus Christ.

We were asked to pay x amount for the football and to be honest in the main it was not good.

I think the major frustration is us not doing well, when we expected a good season. NOW, we find so many things to blame.

Above is just my opinion
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

final icing on the cake for me was watching at Swansea, for Dowie.

look if a manager is not going to progress the team, do we keep them because we cannot keep changing managers?

Gareth Ainsworth is still here for a reason, don't you think? because he is a motivator and a b.loody good person

Comment

Do you think that if the footie was entertaining and we were in the same league position,this wouldn't have happened?
              I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                Sorry we had our opportunity to vocally support the manager and we never did.

Sorry those are the facts.
                Those comments come from so far out of the Leftfield, thats its actually difficult to respond in any rational sense of the word.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Gareth Ainsworth is still here for a reason, don't you think? because he is a motivator and a b.loody good person
                  Pete, I agree with you there, but would you also add 'yes-man' to those reasons?

Comment

Pete - missing the point (again). The fan base will be divided over PDS losing his job. Some wanted to give him a pre-season (me for one) others think he had enough time (you for example). Both, fair enough opinions.

What has peed everyone off is the way in which it has been done and the reasons given for it. Underhand, inconsistent and disrespectful.

Comment

or normal, consistent and disrespectful

Comment

The "inconsistent" bit relates to the reasons given for dismissal as applied to ALL employees. i.e. NOT!

Comment

sorry, i forgot the

Comment

Originally posted by AndyB View Post
                            The "inconsistent" bit relates to the reasons given for dismissal as applied to ALL employees. i.e. NOT!
                            Exactly the point I, and a few others, have been trying to make.
                            Why should some people be privy to info, and tease us with it, yet their sources go unpunished?
                            It makes no difference whether they put it on the boards or not (although often it is, quite explicitly), the fact that someone has given out (here comes that phrase again) "sensitive and confidential information" should be addressed by the club.
                            There have been plenty of times when "ITK" stuff has been written which has not been made public by the club -- so, by definition, is confidential.

It's about time the club either told ALL employess to observe confidentiality, or gave them carte blanche to be transparent with us. Personally I don't really care which way it goes, as long as it is the same rule for everyone.
                            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

andyb

you could be right, but think alot more goes on behind the scenes than we know about.

Comment

Working...
                              X