No announcement yet.

Lets Talk About Heidar Helgusson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hes a crock has been for years just pay him off like we do with our managers

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
      Who chanted sign him up
      the same lot who chanted Camps name for the first few games of the season to unsettle Cerny
      and the same lot who chanted "you dont know what you doing" to sousa.
      oh and the same little corner that boo our players and applaud when a player that hasnt played well gets subbed. The un-silent minority.

Comment

I'm just trying to get to when it could have happened.

he scores winner for Iceland 3-4 days before he signs for QPR permanantly.

Plus plays for us from Nov 20- Dec 20th.

Joins 2nd January 2009.

I dunno why he would tell someone he failed a medical.?

I just don't know when it could have happened.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          I'm just trying to get to when it could have happened.

he scores winner for Iceland 3-4 days before he signs for QPR permanantly.

Plus plays for us from Nov 20- Dec 20th.

Joins 2nd January 2009.

I dunno why he would tell someone he failed a medical.?

I just don't know when it could have happened.
          Being cleared fit to play a game of football is not the same as a medical pending the signing of a longer term contract.

Comment

Couple of things

I didnt sing sign him up and dont recall hearing the ground singing that, perhaps it was a q block thing

I was not delighted that he signed in the same way i wasnt delighted when nygaard was signed, why? because he has a poor record fitness and % wise.

YOu keep saying when could he have failed a medical, Are you suggesting there was no time for him to fail one? if so when did he PASS a medical?

Is it possible that Sousa with his decent but still limited english mean to say that he was signed without passing a medical, is that at all possible.

Do you know for a fact that he passed a QPR medical prior to his signing for us?
            its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

sure wasn't a "qblock thing"

In his last game at end of his loan he scored two goals for us V Preston.

I suspect we thought he would be a good signing.

in regards to a medical, i'm just following the series of events.

Surely Iceland (3 days before he signs for us) gives him a fitness test to see if he is fit?

vblock v ipswich.. You don;t know what you are doing was the majority of the ground !!! I came back and watched it again
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I still think that he will come good next season as he is the sort of striker who can score a lot of goals if fully fit and confident

Comment

No Sorry pete playing a game of football for iceland is not the same as taking a signing on medical examination, not by a long chalk and with all your football connections surely you know that.

So do you think it possible that what Sousa meant to say was that Helgesun was signed without completing a medical.

Did helgesun take a qpr medical prior to signing for the club?

Comment

yes and he passed it.

how about that.

yes after playing for Iceland and playing for us on loan from Nov 20th -dec 20th, he passed a medical at QPR before signing on January 2nd 2009.

For the record whilst on loan he played 4 games and scored 3 goals.

I'm going to get the usual propaganda, but just for the record I have several sauces.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      yes and he passed it.

how about that.

yes after playing for Iceland and playing for us on loan from Nov 20th -dec 20th, he passed a medical at QPR before signing on January 2nd 2009.

For the record whilst on loan he played 4 games and scored 3 goals.

I'm going to get the usual propaganda, but just for the record I have several sauces.
                      So are you calling Sousa a liar ???
                      We Are The People.....

Comment

"yes and he passed it.

how about that.

yes after playing for Iceland and playing for us on loan from Nov 20th -dec 20th, he passed a medical at QPR before signing on January 2nd 2009."

SO why on earth have you been saying previously in this thread on multiple occasions that you couldnt see when he could have had the time to fail a medical?

Comment

Most fans did NOT sing, you dont know what your doing, that was the mob in and around qblock, the rest of us were a peeved at u lot singing it.

Like a lot of songs from there the crowd do not join in 95% of them.
                          They seek him here.................

Comment

Heidar Helgusson passed a medical.

After he scored the winner for iceland mid-week and joined us 48 hours later.

Comment

scarlet Pimple.

I NEVER SANG IT, but I can assure you " don't know what you are doing" was very loud and everytime Mahon got the ball he got booed.

I've still got the game on SKY plus, if you want to view it.

not the first time, we the fans have booed the players.

If you ever see me booing pull me up, as I never have and never will do it.

Comment

"Heidar Helgusson passed a medical.

After he scored the winner for iceland mid-week and joined us 48 hours later."

So why didnt you say that at the beginning of the thread? or has somebody just told you this information. Why if you know this more than 20 minutes ago dod you post what you did further up this thread?

Comment

Working...
                                X