X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This MB, Q Block Pete and Paladini

Good Evening Guys,
    I thought I would just put in my two penneth,
    I've followed Rangers during ups downs changing players, changing Managers and Chairman....since 1973,I do feel at the moment that the club I've supported over this time has come to a crossroads.

The support is still around 12, 13,14,15000 the players earn a fortune and give very little back,we seem to have a policy of either loaning or buying average players and pay a fortune for the pleasure of watching them. Our chairman is an unproven cheat with bags of dubious friends colleagues and general wealthy wasters who is still yet to prove the "project is a goer" or he even has any kind of vision of what he's trying to do. When was the last time he was interviewed or quoted on the official ?.

How long before he packs his bags for sunnier climbs ?
    Paladini is a man who has been the figurehead over the last couple of years, lets be honest he's a chancer who has put nothing in, draws a wage and seems to be the whole scouting system for the club.

QBlock runs a seemingly sucessful website. Pete does him self no favours by playing chinese whispers with the supposed points of contact he has, then making statements based on these whispers and then trying to justify himself and his proclomations when they don't come off, this then triggers a stream of messages tearing him to pieces.

QBlock....Good site but keep it real ( Why mislead people ) do what you're good at.
    Paladini.....Go now for the good of the club
    Briatore....Put up or ship out

QPR...Give me back my club that was affordable great to support and was not quoted as a laughing stock by most of the UK's Media.

With the greatest will in the world my team don't travel well, lose games they should win hate being up North on a Tuesday night.......but have always been my club and always will be, however I do fear for the future.
    When Briatore has had enough where will we end up???? God only knows.

So lets forget about possible signings, possible leavers, feeding suggestions that just fuel the fire.

LETS JUST SUPPORT QPR...turn up on Saturday and get back to what we're good at being real fans.

:anger:

RANT OVER

top post...very good read.

Comment

Good post, wouldn't disagree with any of that.

Comment

fook me for 1 minute i thought i wrote that myself, great read & spot on mate

Comment

A very good assessment of the current shambles,what spin will Pete put on this?????
          From the Hills of Kerry
          To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

well said

Comment

Good work.

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                A very good assessment of the current shambles,what spin will Pete put on this?????
                Nothing tonight anyway. The toys were thrown out the pram earlier and he's sulking

Comment

Nice point and totally agree when it comes to football up north & Paladini. Was he behind the Agyemang purchase? He wasnt even in the starting eleven at Preston.. And has certainly shown no signs of improvement on the scoring touch..

Comment

And its all gone quiet over there,And its all gone quiet over there.
                    And its all gone quiet
                    All gone quiet
                    All gone quiet over there

And there
                    And there...

Can you hear the peter spin
                    noooo nooooo

noo nooooo

I cant hear a ............ thing

woooooooooooooooo

Comment

I was just going to agree with those sentiments cheers

QBlock runs a seemingly sucessful website.
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Deridene View Post
                        Good Evening Guys,
                        I thought I would just put in my two penneth,
                        I've followed Rangers during ups downs changing players, changing Managers and Chairman....since 1973,I do feel at the moment that the club I've supported over this time has come to a crossroads.

The support is still around 12, 13,14,15000 the players earn a fortune and give very little back,we seem to have a policy of either loaning or buying average players and pay a fortune for the pleasure of watching them. Our chairman is an unproven cheat with bags of dubious friends colleagues and general wealthy wasters who is still yet to prove the "project is a goer" or he even has any kind of vision of what he's trying to do. When was the last time he was interviewed or quoted on the official ?.

How long before he packs his bags for sunnier climbs ?
                        Paladini is a man who has been the figurehead over the last couple of years, lets be honest he's a chancer who has put nothing in, draws a wage and seems to be the whole scouting system for the club.

QBlock runs a seemingly sucessful website. Pete does him self no favours by playing chinese whispers with the supposed points of contact he has, then making statements based on these whispers and then trying to justify himself and his proclomations when they don't come off, this then triggers a stream of messages tearing him to pieces.

QBlock....Good site but keep it real ( Why mislead people ) do what you're good at.
                        Paladini.....Go now for the good of the club
                        Briatore....Put up or ship out

QPR...Give me back my club that was affordable great to support and was not quoted as a laughing stock by most of the UK's Media.

With the greatest will in the world my team don't travel well, lose games they should win hate being up North on a Tuesday night.......but have always been my club and always will be, however I do fear for the future.
                        When Briatore has had enough where will we end up???? God only knows.

So lets forget about possible signings, possible leavers, feeding suggestions that just fuel the fire.

LETS JUST SUPPORT QPR...turn up on Saturday and get back to what we're good at being real fans.

:anger:

RANT OVER
                        Nicely put....

Pretty much nails it for me.
                        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          I was just going to agree with those sentiments cheers

QBlock runs a seemingly sucessful website.

Comment

Working...
                          X