Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Is Most Divisive Towards The Club??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Is Most Divisive Towards The Club??

Those fans that try to be positive??

Or those fans who are forever negative about everything, which explodes more after a defeat. Those who will never be happy until they themselves run the club, some are simply armchair supporters and others who already chat with mates before games, but how bad this is, how bad that is?? I'd say many of those wanted Chris Wright to take over in the mid-nineties for example, but won't admit they got it wrong. They treat QPR like a political party, making the everyday fan not want to bother turning up because they keep reading all the negative stuff. The more you read the negativity, I'm guessing it makes you less likely to spend you hard earned cash on watching them
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Some truth in that. Also suspect a lot of fans are getting disillusioned and less likely to spend their wages on going to games when they have their hopes raised and then dashed, and that includes many of us who have always supported the board, not complained about ticket prices, backed the mananger whoever he may be etc...

Comment

ill watch rangers regardless if people say its going downhill...

i was at rangers during their hardest times (old 2nd div with debts) and i kept going..

the difference now pete is im 50/50 whether to spend my hard earned cash because the players playing show no passion win lose or draw..

the board are playing silly ******s with the managers and its stopping qpr as a club progress.

you say its negativity which is what ****es u off.. well i think in alot of real cases its reality and being brutally honest.. no point covering the fact the players are headless chickens and the management are useless.

some fans are miles away from reality when they ask our board to pay 3mil on a player or spend 6mil in a transfer window.. where you rightly say pete we dont have enough gates to fund such deals. - however remember the gates where alot better before the price hike and sectioning of the stadium.. this negativity is all down to the ripple affects of that mere decision.

that being said the club have both done bad and good.. its not all one way.
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Let's not confuse negativity with realism and truth.

It's fine to be happy clappy when there is stuff to be positive about. At the moment, you need to ignore a hell of lot of bad to get to any good whatsoever.

Comment

Don't mind the negative stuff, we have to be real.

But, a handful do it ALL the time.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Or those fans who are forever negative about everything, which explodes more after a defeat. Those who will never be happy until they themselves run the club, some are simply armchair supporters and others who already chat with mates before games, but how bad this is, how bad that is?? I'd say many of those wanted Chris Wright to take over in the mid-nineties for example, but won't admit they got it wrong. They treat QPR like a political party, making the everyday fan not want to bother turning up because they keep reading all the negative stuff. The more you read the negativity, I'm guessing it makes you less likely to spend you hard earned cash on watching them
            What a bizarre thread,

cut the carp Pete, what is there to be positive about right here right now about QPR FC. Stop asking mickey mouse questions and tell people why they are wrong for being unhappy!

Comment

Your saying all QPR supporters are sheep and cant think for themselves, i believe this club is run by clowns, who dont have a clue.

Until that changes, we'll go nowhere.
              They seek him here.................

Comment

Pete we all pay plenty of money to watch our side.
                If you went to a sh it restaurant that had terrible food and shocking service would you go back? We put up with alot of bulls hit and spin so I don't think you should be always pointing that finger at us loyal fans. The way we have been performing of late we are lucky to get 12k, I think 7k would be a fairer reflection on performances.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

It's unfortunate that the negative stuff is at the forefront of the majority of fans minds. Obviously the divide is widening, frustration is becoming greater and the call for stabilty louder. Things need shaking up. We have become satle and growing moldier by the day.
                  It's ok being positive, but that is just papering over the cracks

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
                    Your saying all QPR supporters are sheep and cant think for themselves, i believe this club is run by clowns, who dont have a clue.

After seeing 5,000 *****s at Southampton at the weekend, it proves there is life after so called death.

Comment

It's those running the club that divides the fans. The fact that fans are divided, and what they're divided about, is neither here nor there, or shouldn't be.
                      The business plan from day one has been disastrous, from applying an outlandish pricing policy to appointing second-rate managers to signing average players on over-long contracts to an over-reliance on loanees to poor, almost non-existent good public relations, although there has been a slight improvement on that score.
                      I can see the Player of the year do being quite sparse fanwise, and that is down to the almost palpable contempt most of our "stars" have for the poor ******s willing to shell out a small fortune to watch their petulance.
                      Rowlands alleged actions after the Bristol City game, typical of this sad state of affairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                        Let's not confuse negativity with realism and truth.

It's fine to be happy clappy when there is stuff to be positive about. At the moment, you need to ignore a hell of lot of bad to get to any good whatsoever.
                        Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                        What a bizarre thread,

cut the carp Pete, what is there to be positive about right here right now about QPR FC. Stop asking mickey mouse questions and tell people why they are wrong for being unhappy!
                        Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post

what they said ^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Pete, the Adrian Durham of the messageboards. Drop a hand grenade into the mix, full of half truths/non-fact based opinion/bull and then sit back and watch the 10-page thread (and additional web traffic) develop.

Filtering through the BS, I'm trying to understand the real gist of your posting is. Are you implying its the fans fault that other fans aren't going to games?
                          QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

To build togetherness is the most important issue now. Even more important that stating over and over again that Hart is not the answer to our problems.

After shockdefeats against Ipswitch and Middlesborough the numerous goals seems to have stopped leakening in.

Staying positive is important for now.;D

Comment

Bull**** Filter:

The ever-important tool of rationalists. With all the bull**** out there, it's important to keep our filter at the highest setting at all times, using science and reason as our compass for what's true and what's not

I think the guy that wrote this must of had a few conversations with our Pete!
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                              X