No announcement yet.

Don't believe the Hype

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thing is unless the official site says "definite" I never take it as a guarantee. I suggest in the future you do the same to avoid disappointment? You never know Pete might be right and we may have 5 new players this time next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
      Thing is unless the official site says "definite" I never take it as a guarantee. I suggest in the future you do the same to avoid disappointment? You never know Pete might be right and we may have 5 new players this time next week.
      Got more chance of having a Tsunami in London

P.s Only Joking Pete!!

Comment

Originally posted by pkloft View Post
        so MYU tell me this, is it right for QBP to spurt out "1 is already training with us" & "Cannot believe we got him, as I really rate him" suggests to me the signings have already been made, no!

the problem is there's so many gullible members on here they seem to take his every word as gospel, whereas if he said " 4 or 5 players in the pipeline" or " i hear we are after 4 or 5 players" & leave it at that, i don't think anyone would have any problems, which suggests he knew the response this MB would get & fair play to him he was right, nearly 30,000 hits...........unbelievable

Spot on

Comment

Originally posted by shadwell72 View Post
          Got more chance of having a Tsunami in London

P.s Only Joking Pete!!
          being as London has a tidal river going through it there is a very high chance of a Tsunami in London
          Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

so MYU tell me this, is it right for QBP to spurt out "1 is already training with us" & "Cannot believe we got him, as I really rate him" suggests to me the signings have already been made, no!

the problem is there's so many gullible members on here they seem to take his every word as gospel, whereas if he said " 4 or 5 players in the pipeline" or " i hear we are after 4 or 5 players" & leave it at that, i don't think anyone would have any problems, which suggests he knew the response this MB would get & fair play to him he was right, nearly 30,000 hits...........unbelievable
            Who said that means it's a signing?

This player might be training with the club but does that mean we wanted to keep him or play him?

People post what they have hear or know, not everything will be 100% spot on and everyone knows this, we are not the official website.

If you are saying the Pete is lying about what he writes all the time then please explain why were paying all this money to keep a site going that's a lie?

Not worth 1 minute of my time as I'm not here to make fun out of anyone, members of this board are QPR fans, the fans who support the same club as us.

We could be after a player and Pete tells you this, we get rejected or change our minds, does this mean Pete was lying?

You all know Pete writes things as they are fact, that's because he knows them to be as he's telling you what he knows at that given time, what happens 5 or 10 minutes after he wrote that down who knows and things change 90% of the time.

Comment

blackmafia why do u come on here? all u do is #### pete off and give him craap so why come on here? u got nothing better to do

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                blackmafia why do u come on here? all u do is #### pete off and give him craap so why come on here? u got nothing better to do
                I second that!
                Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

He's trying to add little spice to the board, he's on my payroll

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                    Who said that means it's a signing?

This player might be training with the club but does that mean we wanted to keep him or play him?

People post what they have hear or know, not everything will be 100% spot on and everyone knows this, we are not the official website.

If you are saying the Pete is lying about what he writes all the time then please explain why were paying all this money to keep a site going that's a lie?

Not worth 1 minute of my time as I'm not here to make fun out of anyone, members of this board are QPR fans, the fans who support the same club as us.

We could be after a player and Pete tells you this, we get rejected or change our minds, does this mean Pete was lying?

You all know Pete writes things as they are fact, that's because he knows them to be as he's telling you what he knows at that given time, what happens 5 or 10 minutes after he wrote that down who knows and things change 90% of the time.
                    come on MYU i thought you were more intelligent then that!

OK the player training with us, I'll give you (player or club could have changed their minds)

but.............. and i quote "I can't believe we've got him, as i really rate him

now doesn't that suggest he has signed or I'm i going doolally, has it crossed anyone's mind that he might be being feed Poo on purpose!! now theirs a thought, hey

you know....................just to keep the troops happy, so to speak

keep up the good work mind

Comment

pml

Comment

so flaming boring. like a broken record. dont understand if you hate some1 why go on their board????

Comment

I often wonder why some people go on messageboards just to #### them off. I mean if a site gets on your wick, just give it a body swerve.

Comment

come on MYU i thought you were more intelligent then that!

OK the player training with us, I'll give you (player or club could have changed their minds)

but.............. and i quote "I can't believe we've got him, as i really rate him

now doesn't that suggest he has signed or I'm i going doolally, has it crossed anyone's mind that he might be being feed Poo on purpose!! now theirs a thought, hey

you know....................just to keep the troops happy, so to speak

keep up the good work mind
                            If Pete feeds us poo on this site, you'll all know about it as we never hide it from you.

Comment

think he must secretly love him

Comment

I wouldn't waste my time on here, if it was poo.

If you step in it, you tend not to back to the same spot again.
                                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                                X