Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is The Board really To Blame for Magilton Going??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

magilton to blame for magilton going,the board to blame for magilton coming!

Comment

Would be nice to remember our last manager who left under "normal" circumstances. That is, a statement from the board saying "We are playing crap; results have been poor, we are not where we want to be so we are parting company with our manager."

That is what other clubs effectively say. But we "part company" - don't want to get into that silly sacking argument where the club bring out crass statements from previous managers saying otherwise - like this.

Magilton: Alleged bust up.

Sousa: Leaking confidential info.

Dowie: Citing Flavio picking the team.

Gigi: Fine one minute, gone the next for "personal reasons."

When will it end?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        I see so much anti-board, regards changing managers. When i compared it to Fulham and Al fayed who incidentally had 5 managers before promotion to the premiership, I was told Keegan went to be England manager bla blah, well, how can you blame them for Magilton??
        Adams (sacked immediately for profile reasons)
        Keegan and Wilkins (Keegan as DoF and Wilkins as Head Coach - Wilkins left)
        Keegan resigns for England job
        Tigana. Who stayed for 5 years.

That's 3 with 1 sacking. Apples and pears and pretty (very) weak argument.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
          YBR, since when did AB "go to the press" over it? All he did was wonder around the Vicarage Rd pitch clutching his gonads and looking like a shell-shocked lost soul, just after being allegedly nutted on the noggin'!
          Ask his agent :anger:

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
            Adams (sacked immediately for profile reasons)
            Keegan and Wilkins (Keegan as DoF and Wilkins as Head Coach - Wilkins left)
            Keegan resigns for England job
            Tigana. Who stayed for 5 years.

That's 3 with 1 sacking. Apples and pears and pretty (very) weak argument.

Paul Bracewell was sandwiched in between Keegan and Tigana, but agree it's a strange argument.

They went from bottom to top in a very short space of time... and are still there.
            We have treaded water, and not got value for our money spent so far.
            Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Working...
            X