Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is The Board really To Blame for Magilton Going??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is The Board really To Blame for Magilton Going??

I see so much anti-board, regards changing managers. When i compared it to Fulham and Al fayed who incidentally had 5 managers before promotion to the premiership, I was told Keegan went to be England manager bla blah, well, how can you blame them for Magilton??
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    I see so much anti-board, regards changing managers. When i compared it to Fulham and Al fayed who incidentally had 5 managers before promotion to the premiership, I was told Keegan went to be England manager bla blah, well, how can you blame them for Magilton??
    Big difference is Fulham kept going in the right direction. Can we say the same?

2 promotions in 3.5 years, what have we got to show for the last 2 and a bit years?
    A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Pete I hope this isn't the start of the Propraganda machine.

Maybe Magilton did deserve to go, who knows!

However, with the way Sousa was stitched up who can blame as for thinking he was stitched up to. I have heard various commentators within the game speak up in JM's defence.

Comment

all water under the bridge now so what does it actually matter.......

Comment

No JM and Akos Buzsaky are at fault!

JM lost his cool, and AB shouldnt have gone to the press.

If they hadnt the board would have been able to deal with it behind closed doors.

Whatever people say this is a situation brought on by those 2 people as those 2 only...The board arnt at fault for our latest bout of drama, but it doesnt make it any less frustrating!...
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

of course its the boards fault,who else was it that bowed to one average player sulking cos he got told off!! now look what we are left with!

Comment

Of course it's the boards fault. They employed him, having sacked Sousa, having sacked Dowie, having promised us the earth.
              QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

w12ranger

Magilton lost it from Leicester apparantly.

Its was all going so well:cry: in October
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Well, they were the ones that appointed him, they obviously wasn't happy with the results so he got the chop.

So yes they are, they call the shots.

Comment

Is The Board really To Blame for Magilton Going??
                    Yes - really.
                    http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Why all this Sousa hype. Told some secrets to a fan alledgedly. He asked for it.:grimace:

Comment

You cannot begin to compare QPR and Fulham. Al Fayed reacted to all situations that came their way with positivity and what sets them aside completely from us is that he employed top people in all management positions through the club.

If our club was run half the way Fulham are we would be doing better than we are. Can you imagine them employing someone like GP

Comment

But Magilton was not a progressive appointment in the first place. Who is responsible for that? The same architect of misery who handed Ageymang a 5 year contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                            AB shouldnt have gone to the press.
                            YBR, since when did AB "go to the press" over it?

All he did was wonder around the Vicarage Rd pitch clutching his gonads and looking like a shell-shocked lost soul, just after being allegedly nutted on the noggin'!

Comment

i will comment at the end of january,i have a feeling buttgate is not played out yet by any means.

Comment

Working...
                              X