Two new signings inbound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
    Up until Magilton was sacked Faurlin was a Gorman signing then all of a sudden he becomes a Paladini signing following his sacking according to Paladinis friends on this MB. The exact same individuals who are now claiming he is now a Paladini signing when Faurlin signed they were then saying he was a Gorman signing?

Now you tell me when did the truth come out....before or after Magiltons sacking because either way someone has been caught out spinning a yarn.

This club is rotting at the core and whether you like to admit it your man Paladini has been ever present.
    This was spouted all during pre season, Gorman knew of Faurlin and thats why he came to the club.

With the massive cloud over his contract, ownership of the player, alleged sell on fees, alleged add on fees with promotion etc, its got Giannis dirty paw prints all over it.

Comment

i'd be alright with tommy smith but michael brown is a useless fouling ****bag and not the sort i'd want rangers associated with. really don't see what he'd bring to the team.

rather see if we could get lee carsley from brum in for a month or two until mahon gets back.

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
        This was spouted all during pre season, Gorman knew of Faurlin and thats why he came to the club.

With the massive cloud over his contract, ownership of the player, alleged sell on fees, alleged add on fees with promotion etc, its got Giannis dirty paw prints all over it.
        I totally agree with you, my point is though we've have been lied to as fans at some point in time through leaked information from the club/Paladini.

Probably the shadiest deal in the history of the club Yes/No?

Comment

Originally posted by Rsonist View Post
          i'd be alright with tommy smith but michael brown is a useless fouling ****bag and not the sort i'd want rangers associated with. really don't see what he'd bring to the team.

rather see if we could get lee carsley from brum in for a month or two until mahon gets back.
          Think Carsley is suppose to be moving to Wolves for a £1 million?

Comment

I totally agree with you, my point is though we've have been lied to as fans at some point in time through leaked information from the club/Paladini.

To my mind the deal does look strange. However, deals with continental sides and/or Argentinean club sides always generally quite hard to understand. For example Sergio Aguero is still partially owned (5%) I believe by Independiente (Argentina). It is also not unknown for groups of investors (and even in the case of River Plate) or supporters to own the rights to players. Just remember the whole Tevez deal and all the difficulties in his transfer from West Ham to Manu. And one other thing the club which Faurlin came from in Argentina is NOT broke or in administration (as is often posted on here by some).

Comment

Without a doubt mate. only a matter of time before the truth is revealed, which i'm certain is not going to be good.

Lies will continue in order to defend giannis position. The thing i find strange, is that on all the messageboards i read, the only people that continue to defend him are posters on this site

Comment

because he is a success, you really want it not to be Gianni don't you??

Easy to point the finger, regards to Pellicori, though isn't it??
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

i just do not rate either smith or brown..

brown is clearly a yard too slow and smith had a 1 hit wonder season with watford.. just like helguson..
                  Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                  Lovejoy: "No?!"
                  Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

If we got Michael Brown,Tom Heaton and Leon Best in Jan then i would be very happy.

Would be excellent additions to the squad.

And George Boyd or Nickey Bailey to replace Taarabt as well would be great.

Watson has been poor IMO.Cerny is getting on a bit so we will need a younger keeper in the next year or two.And Best would give us the chance to offload 2 out of Agyemang,Helgusson and Vine.All players we could easily do without.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      Think Heaton will come.
                      Through all of this i want Heaton to sign.
                      Dindane & O'Hara would be great but realisticly Best would be great
                      Under Les Ferdinand:
                      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        because he is a success, you really want it not to be Gianni don't you??

Easy to point the finger, regards to Pellicori, though isn't it??
                        Not at all I'd love every player we sign to be a success regardless who makes the signing. The fact of the matter is the ITK crowd were touting Faurlin as a Gorman signing pre season but now all of a sudden with JM sacked he is now a Paladini signing.

I'm confused?

Comment

Not at all I'd love every player we sign to be a success regardless who makes the signing. The fact of the matter is the ITK crowd were touting Faurlin as a Gorman signing pre season but now all of a sudden with JM sacked he is now a Paladini signing.

I'm confused?
                          it's called "horses for courses"

GP didn't want to sign Watson pre "Wigan" all of a sudden "he was right" not to

nothing said about all the "DUDS" that he has signed!!

at the end of the day, until the "signing of players change" we will always be in this position, questioning every single signing, put a manager in place that the fans are happy with (nothing against Hart tho) then it will always go on

sad, but true

Comment

Why would BROWN come here?? he is a first team player and wasnt he the captain yesterday?
                            Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X