No announcement yet.

Fitz Hall...credit where it is due....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitz Hall...credit where it is due....

Pre match everyone was telling my mate (who doesnt support QPR) that i bought along how awful Hall was..I was trotting out SirPies stats etc etc

Anyway, especially the first half he was the best player on the pitch.

Well done Onesize

(still think you're a ****** liability though)
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

He had a great game on the whole. Well done.

Comment

Not entirely convinced. He did make a couple of good tackles and recovered well when Watson gave the ball away too easily and put Brizzle in again (Just like Sheff Utd !)
      But 2nd half he made a couple of faux pas and tried really hard to give away another penalty.

I thought Gorkss was better yesterday (and most days !) and Hall is still my 4th choice CB.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
        Pre match everyone was telling my mate (who doesnt support QPR) that i bought along how awful Hall was..I was trotting out SirPies stats etc etc

Well done Onesize

....and the 2nd half?

Comment

Well apart from the fact that he got tied in nots for Nick Maynards goal, he should have been penalised for a penalty when we we 2-1 up and what about that clearance in his own 18 yard box.

Had that clearance been finished then I doubt you'd have started this thread.

Comment

Im worried that he has to make last ditch tackles because of the fact that he gets himself into a bad position or turned too easily by a quick striker in the first place. He was better yesterday but still not convincing overall and his mistakes were not punished due to poor finishing.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRrollingstone View Post
              Im worried that he has to make last ditch tackles because of the fact that he gets himself into a bad position or turned too easily by a quick striker in the first place. He was better yesterday but still not convincing overall and his mistakes were not punished due to poor finishing.
              Agree

Comment

Well done Onesize

you can't be serious!!
                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

hes

hes a bit of an oddity really he looks elegant and classy,but just seems to continually do the wrong things.perhaps hes really a midfield player or a striker
                  but hes not a central defender,maybe its worth trying him at full back,and give ramage a try at central defence:embarrassed:

Comment

So much wrong at the moment, i'm praying for a couple of Good Buys and even some goodbyes in January also players to play in their positions, is their any communication between the manager and the players i wonder?
                    Queens Park Rangers
                    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Didn't see the game but, just from the highlights we gave away a pen which we got away with and then set them up with a nice pass inside the 18 yard box which they hit into the side netting!

Comment

Well done Onesize

:victory:

:victory:

Comment

I thought he was the worst, he could had easily give 3 penaltys and at one time failed to clear the ball which could had been the equalizer... I don't know if he is lacking confidence or if he is just a bad player I really don't rate him.

Comment

Good to see people will not give players credit when they play well, so many fans behind me were moaning at hall but everytime Buz gave away the ball and did pretty much nothing all game like he has done all season fans still trat him like a god, what a joke

Comment

he got an assist to his name though

Comment

Working...
                              X