Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    Look, just look at loftforwords.

Threats are there on me, that have not been taken down.

As for berniesbarnet, I am not threatening him. Read my post again.

I'm just guessing he does not make the effort to actually go and watch QPR, as I would know him.

I'm just saying he is welcome to a one to one chat. Thats all. Its pretty simple,
    I wasn't implying it was a physical threat, just sounded a bit sinister was all! I've been going to QPR for years and I don't know you either...why would you, anyway? Its full of thousands of people!

It is also "pretty simple" to actually answer the bloke's fairly straight forward question (seeing as this is a...discussion board), rather than inviting him for a one on one chat. If I asked questions that had to go and hang out with you in person to get the answers, why would I bother logging onto your website..?
    Last edited by C.Mongler; 12-04-2009, 01:29 AM. Reason: I wanted to make use of the emoticons.

Comment

bernies barnet is a different kettle of fish.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

bernies barnet is a different kettle of fish.
        Does that mean you won't answer, or that you'd rather meet him for a chat than me :confused:

Comment

to be fair, i've forgotten the question..
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

It would involve clicking back to page 2, but I feel we have rather hit a brick wall on this one :chill:

Comment

internet forums sre now part of the global media empire, many people have been sacked after info leaked out into cyberspace. if you thought this site was of so little interest you would not have removed the post as you were worrried about the legal side. my question would be did someone give you the nod that he was going anyway ?

Comment

Why does anyone who disagree with you Pete "not go to games"?

As for everyone knowing you....well some might by name, some by sight, most just as the ***** with the drum who sits with the kids in Q block?
                QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Nah come on Pete has a list emailed to him directly after each home game with the names of every supporter that attended.
                  "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                  QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                  Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                  Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

To be fair none of us would be suprised if you had.

Ringo just called and he said stopit you are giving drummers a bad name.....
                    A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

bernie's barnet

do I know you? I doubt you've ever been to a QPR game in your life as you never give an opionion, you just dig other people out.

I'm sure, I would know you if you turned up at Loftus Road, Everyone knows me.
                      I think you might have overestimated your celebrity status a little here qblockpete....:boss:

Comment

bernie's barnet

do I know you? I doubt you've ever been to a QPR game in your life as you never give an opionion, you just dig other people out.

listen behind a keyboard its very easy, anytime you want to chat in person, please ask.

I think it would help.

Yes, it's very easy behind a keyboard, for example I doubt you'd have been saying much of what you have about Sousa on here over the last month to his face.

I have absolutely no idea why you are suggesting you could give me the answer to the questions I am asking if I met you face to face when you can't give them to me on here. What's the problem? Is slander harder to prove than libel?

The questions I have asked you are really very straightforward, as coincidentally is the one that writtler has been asking you.

How about this; if you refuse this request to answer my questions, I'll assume it's because you have something to hide, and I'll post what, in my opinion, the reasons for that might be.

You'll be happy because I've given another opinion. It'll all be QPR related, so there'll be no reason to move the thread. And I'll then give you a chance to respond to my opinions, one by one, so your messageboard posters can decide in whose interests you are acting and using your site.

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie's barnet View Post
                          Yes, it's very easy behind a keyboard, for example I doubt you'd have been saying much of what you have about Sousa on here over the last month to his face.

I have absolutely no idea why you are suggesting you could give me the answer to the questions I am asking if I met you face to face when you can't give them to me on here. What's the problem? Is slander harder to prove than libel?

The questions I have asked you are really very straightforward, as coincidentally is the one that writtler has been asking you.

How about this; if you refuse this request to answer my questions, I'll assume it's because you have something to hide, and I'll post what, in my opinion, the reasons for that might be.

You'll be happy because I've given another opinion. It'll all be QPR related, so there'll be no reason to move the thread. And I'll then give you a chance to respond to my opinions, one by one, so your messageboard posters can decide in whose interests you are acting and using your site.
                          What is or are the questions you are waiting on Pete to answer as I have honestly lost track?

Is it the Blackstock timetable and the posting on here or something else?

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                            What is or are the questions you are waiting on Pete to answer as I have honestly lost track?

Is it the Blackstock timetable and the posting on here or something else?
                            From the thread Pete chose to lock when I kept asking him to answer the questions raised:

"I applaud this site's policy on sensitive information regards current players.

Can I ask if there is a similar policy relating to sensitive information regards managers, past or present.

I wondered, because I came across the following comments on your site recently:

31 Mar - "Sousa wouldn't have a job if GP wasn't involved"

31 Mar - "Sousa is a dead man walking. And it has nothing to do with GP...if only you knew"

2 Apr - "Sousa is walking a tightrope"

2 Apr - "Can I be blatant? Sousa is getting the boot at some point. Him and Flavio have fell out, rightly or wrongly and that's that"

2 Apr - you really really don't know what's going on do you? Sousa STILL has a job thanks to GP FFS"

Pete, would you agree that this appears to be sensitive and confidential information which can only originated from the club? It is interesting to note that these comments were made before Sousa's "chat to a fan" and before his comments about Blackstock.

It was also interesting to see that all these comments were made by one person. But I was then shocked to notice that this person is actually an administrator on this board.

Do you agree that this isn't the sort of information that an administrator on your board should be making public? Do you agree that you as owner of the site have ultimate responsibility for the behaviour and comments of the site's administrators? Did you ask your administrator to evidence his source for these comments, showing you the evidence of approval from the club to release them into the public domain? And if he didn't have such evidence, why did you not ask him to withdraw them? Or is he simply a liar and fantasist, posting this sort of stuff to make him look like he's "in the know"?

You assured me on this board today that you had no prior knowledge that the club wanted to get rid of Sousa. The statements made are either true, or they are lies which would come pretty close to the definition of "propaganda".

Which is it?"

Comment

bernie's barnet

listen behind a keyboard its very easy, anytime you want to chat in person, please ask.

I think it would help.
                              The only reason why people know who you are is because you have recorded yourself and banged it on this website for all to see a complete and total form of self promotion. You want everyone to know who you are thats why you sit at the front of Q Block banging a drum which screams out 'look at me everyone I'm Q Block Pete'. 90% of QPR fans won't know who the f cuk you are do you actually think everyone reads Message Boards.

I have seen you at the football dozens of times and not once have I thought I'd even want to say hello to you. In fact the last time one of my lot encountered you at a match you was told to stop banging your drum otherwise you were gonna get a dig.

Comment

I'm just guessing he does not make the effort to actually go and watch QPR, as I would know him.
                                So are you saying you know every single fan at QPR ??

Because I have only seen you at Rangers since GP has been on the scene but thats not to say you didn't go before
                                We Are The People.....

Comment

Working...
                                X