We should have kept Steve Gallen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We should have kept Steve Gallen

Sorry..been off pondering stuff and well, what the hell is the point in appointing Hart to the end of the season???

If he is not our target man then why bother??

Should have brought Harford in to help and stuck with Gallen.

As I;m sure his mandate is "get us play offs and we may keep you", "dont get us play offs and you can restore your rep to an extent and go"

Our board are mental - but we all know that
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

End of the day, Hart was the only one willing to take out a 6 month contract, all other candidates wanted 2-3 years and a pay cheque, so he has to take credit for that. Ball is in his court.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I don't think Steve could handle getting us into the top 6, you forget the fans we have here. Hart Attack poor Steve would have had with us fans!

We have some fans hiding away in off topic as this is getting far to much for some!

Comment

Kept Steve Gallen??? That would have been the final nail in the coffin for me.

Comment

Im still puzzled why Hart is being allowed to sign players of his choice(although i seriously doubt this bit) if hes only likely to be here 6 months. It just doesnt make any sense whatsoever.

Comment

What is the point of a manager for a few months?

(as in i know thats what we do, but i mean planned lol )
            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

That's the problem, all our mangers have requested players and by the time they get here they are no longer in charge.

We will never go up if this continues.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                Sorry..been off pondering stuff and well, what the hell is the point in appointing Hart to the end of the season???

If he is not our target man then why bother??

Should have brought Harford in to help and stuck with Gallen.

As I;m sure his mandate is "get us play offs and we may keep you", "dont get us play offs and you can restore your rep to an extent and go"

Our board are mental - but we all know that
                basically it suits both parties, he has 6 months to show us what he can do & if it's FA then the board can say "thanks for your time" without costing the club a bean (now theirs a first)

whereas if they gave it to SG it might of ruined the man & would have not gone back to working with the youth team (which I'm sure is his first love)

Comment

Working...
                X