Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why have most already decided Hart isnt up to it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he plays players in their rightful position on Saturday, then I'm with you 100%. he doesn't than I would start to worry big time. Tarrabt should have been taken off after 60 minutes for example, but he didn't have the hart to do it. Good managers make tough decisions, so lets just wait and see
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      .....Tarrabt should have been taken off after 60 minutes for example, but he didn't have the hart to do it. .
      :horror:
      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

If you have been involved in team management in any way, then the first lesson you learn is to reward a good performance. Hart only took one training session so he went with the route of rewarding the team that did well at West Brom (picked by MB and SG) he will now have seen the failings of that team, especially at home and will hopefully make changes. I will wait until at least the Bristol game until I make any judgement on his team selection. Incidntally, even though not our best team it outplayed a team above us in the league and with another ref would have won.
        RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
          If you have been involved in team management in any way, then the first lesson you learn is to reward a good performance. Hart only took one training session so he went with the route of rewarding the team that did well at West Brom (picked by MB and SG) he will now have seen the failings of that team, especially at home and will hopefully make changes. I will wait until at least the Bristol game until I make any judgement on his team selection. Incidntally, even though not our best team it outplayed a team above us in the league and with another ref would have won.
          someone talking a bit of sense at last.....

It amazes me how so many assume that after 2 minutes in the job, he will be aware of everything we know about the playes, who's good, whos sh.ite, hwo plays better where etc..... When exactly was he supposed to absorb this mass of information...?

As said, clearly our best result for weeks was away to West Brom when mugged from what would have been a stand out result, even if on form, which we certainly haven't been. Therefore, it made his job easy for the first game by sticking with that side. Unfortunately, that side had some X files esque unexplainables, such as putting your main striker on the left wing to be lost completely. He will learn from this and also have had more time to review footage of past games when we were playing well....He will do his homework and there will be changes i'm sure.

Let's just have a bit of faith for now, and i hope he manages to get a couple of decent results over the Xmas period which could catapult us back into the playoff mix again...

Comment

Working...
          X