Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why have most already decided Hart isnt up to it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why have most already decided Hart isnt up to it?

He had 2 days to work with the team for god sake.

He will do better then Magilton.

Probably because our board only employ people who aren't up to it.... or if they are, they sack them before giving them enough time, so by default get labled as "not up to it"... Next.

Comment

"He will do better then Magilton"

No he wont.

Comment

Originally posted by Voiceofreason View Post
        Why have most already decided Hart isnt up to it? He had 2 days to work with the team for god sake.
        I agree, it seems pretty ridiculous. Seems to sum up the despondent mood.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post

No he wont.
          spot on.........

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post

No he wont.
            ditto
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I think most fans are basing their opinions on Paul Hart's track record.

Make no mistake about it, he is a failed manager. He has had 4 previous managerial appointments and has been a failure each time.

While it is not my intention to be negative, it's best to face the facts. A manager who has failed at every other club he has managed is more than likely to fail again!

Comment

If you looked at the poll, then most thought he would be ok. He will only be a success if he is allowed to bring in forwards as he can't do miracles and make Dave a good player and Vine recapture his form. Hopefully he will stabalise the ship, bring a bit of team spirit and be allowed to bring in some quality forwards.
                RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  I think most fans are basing their opinions on Paul Hart's track record.

Make no mistake about it, he is a failed manager. He has had 4 previous managerial appointments and has been a failure each time.

While it is not my intention to be negative, it's best to face the facts. A manager who has failed at every other club he has managed is more than likely to fail again!
                  I'm basing it on his first team selection.We have three of the leagues hottest talents and he plays them out of position. He was either given the team sheet (which would be ridiculous) or that is where he wanted them to play (which would also be ridiculous). Either way after 10 minutes he should have seen it was not working and changed it............ but he didn't.

Comment

I actually feel for any season ticket holder.
                    U are forced to watch this rubbish where as I can quite easily decide not to go.
                    I made a late call and went sat but there are bigger issue's than Paul Hart and that is the players.
                    I know we won't get him but we need someone like Coppell to come in and tell the player you either get you're head down and play for me or you f off now. Anyone that has an ego like Lita won't play for my side. That is what is needed but I don't think Hart has the right personality. I can't see much changing under Hart's 6 months but I do hope I am wrong. Anyway sat was enough for me and like Pete I won't be rushing back.
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      I actually feel for any season ticket holder.
                      U are forced to watch this rubbish where as I can quite easily decide not to go.
                      I made a late call and went sat but there are bigger issue's than Paul Hart and that is the players.
                      I know we won't get him but we need someone like Coppell to come in and tell the player you either get you're head down and play for me or you f off now. Anyone that has an ego like Lita won't play for my side. That is what is needed but I don't think Hart has the right personality. I can't see much changing under Hart's 6 months but I do hope I am wrong. Anyway sat was enough for me and like Pete I won't be rushing back.
                      The problem Hart has and the problem any other manager has is that they don't have the reassurances to say to a player buck your ideas up or you are out on your ear. Chances are that player will be at the club much longer than the manager.

Comment

the poll suggested that you are wrong as most thought it was a good appointment.

I didn't - it is an unambitious stopgap appointment at best.

The reason many are against him is that he has a poor record. When I heard him interviewed on talk sport the other day I was left cold.

He stammers, stutters, pauses and waffles. If he could deliver in a way that inspires I would have felt a lot better, but he sounded unsure, nervous and vague. I just thought that there is no way that man could inspire me.

Having said that - he is here now, so lets get on with it.
                        Last edited by silvercue; 21-12-2009, 10:22 AM.
                        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

what makes you think magilton is a better then hart? Who has more experience? Who has got a team into the playoffs before?

Comment

Forget his record and let's give him a chance. Failing a lot is an experience of lessons learnt.
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                              Forget his record and let's give him a chance. Failing a lot is an experience of lessons learnt.
                              Agree completely.

Hart has at least got a team into the play offs unlike Magilton.

Comment

Working...
                              X