Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has This Championship..Really Improved in 5 Years??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has This Championship..Really Improved in 5 Years??

Because we were doing so much better then, without a pot to p.iss in:amazing::horror:
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

well with the likes of newcastle n boro and west brom id say so. cant rememberthe exact teams who were here 5 years ago but id imagine none were as big or as good as them three? the reason we are even worse now is there seems to be no spirit or camarderie amongst the lads anymore. they all look like lost souls, and no1 seems to be pulling in the same direction.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
      the reason we are even worse now is there seems to be no spirit or camarderie amongst the lads anymore. they all look like lost souls, and no1 seems to be pulling in the same direction.
      To be honest its a little understandable.

They must wake up in the morning, scratch their head and think "now whos our manager today?".

For some of them its their 10th boss at the club in 3 years.

Comment

Wasted money on average players....

And as above if you change your manager every 6months you've got no chance of success,you would of thought by now the board would of been wise to this.....

also letting the manager buy the players would be a start.......

Comment

think the championship is the best there has been
          Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

I'ts a close league but the standard isn't great, a lot of avergae teams and Newcastle and West Brom. We are just another average team who have had 85 managers in the last 2 years!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              Because we were doing so much better then, without a pot to p.iss in:amazing::horror:
              totally agree, but I've got to ask you................WHY

would it because then we had players playing for the shirt, whereas now we have very average players brought in on ridiculous contracts who think they are the bee's 'N' ee's

and i wonder who that is down to

Comment

spot on matthew. love him or loathe him dex worked his socks off. as did ainsworth. and of course we miss rowly type players,and dare i say it mr bircham himself. played for the shirt n the fans, nothing else.

Comment

Working...
                X