Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you heard the one about this football club!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you heard the one about this football club!

When are people going to realize that this club is a ****** joke now?
    Wishing the new manger the best of luck, saying this is what we need blah blah blah, you are all walking around with your head up your arses.

We no longer support a football club which in the eyes of the football world has any credit. I’m sorry but this is just a bit to much for me. Every article you read on us now is taking the pi**. This is not the way it should be.

Come on you R's ......sort of
    A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Easy tiger.......

Originally posted by Mr M View Post
    When are people going to realize that this club is a ****** joke now?
    Wishing the new manger the best of luck, saying this is what we need blah blah blah, you are all walking around with your head up your arses.

We no longer support a football club which in the eyes of the football world has any credit. I’m sorry but this is just a bit to much for me. Every article you read on us now is taking the pi**. This is not the way it should be.

Come on you R's ......sort of
    Calm down you're getting far too worked up. Of course we are meat and drink for the press but we can't turn back the clock and have to get on with things. We win on Sat and then again at home to Bristol C and Paul Hart and Mick Harford will be lorded as our saviours and the Magilton episode will be a thing of the past!!

Granted it could all go Pete Tong and they are out on thier ears come the end of Jan and the whole circus will start again..........:waaaht:

Comment

eh

Comment

I've had a few txt's from friends saying this is a good move for our club, they can see us climb up the ladder. Not everyone is laughing as you thought!

Comment

It's not the appointment of Hart in itself he might be a nice bloke it’s the fact we are got another new manager. This just can't carry on like this.
          A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

Working...
          X