No announcement yet.

Paul Hart - Good or bad ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went with good, although not convinced after reading his CV, I just hope everyone else spotted something I didn't........

Comment

As QPR supporters we should give Paul Hart our full backing. Have QPR become a laughing stock with all these managerial casulties? I don't think so, many people who've spoken to me in my cab over the past few days seem more bemused by the Loftus Road merry-go-round!
      For what it's worth, the facts about Paul Hart point to a very good football man. I feel the Rangers players need someone who's, and this may not come across right, but a father figure - Alex Stock had total respect from his QPR squad in the 1960's, as an older manager. As far as our present squad goes PH is two decades older than our oldest player Gareth Ainsworth.

OK you may say I'm talking out of my rear-end, but think about it. When it comes to getting advise, or, talking to your Grandad, Dad or Uncle's you respect their veiw cos they've been there already, they know about life yes/no!
      Certainly it could go all belly-up with Harty, he's been given a job at QPR by possibly the biggest ego in terms of football ownership.
      Anyway, I'm giving Paul Hart a big ..... fumbs up! :boss:
      R.I.P Steve Edwards, Neil Roberts & Trevor Kingham
      Our "BROTHERS in HOOPS"

Comment

What facts though Joe?, it's alright for people to rubbish wikipedia stats but they are what they are and they point to someone who is a "good with youth football man" but actually not a very good senior football man - may get teams playing nice football which no doubt will appeal to those who thought Jim was the massiah for getting us to play well against some crap teams and the odd good performance against better ones but the facts say he is actually not very good at achieving what we are led to believe FB & co want i.e. results.

Personally I think people are getting far too used to bending over and taking one up the jacksy because we are still here and talking themselves into believeing that the latest merry go round is the best possible ride yet - meanwhile the debt increases daily and retain a useless DOF system that has now been in place for 3 years and produced what exactly?

Are we a joke to joe public getting in the back of your cab? probably not

Are we are joke within the football world and amongst agents? - most definately and anyone with an ounce of sense (note the word sense not sentiment) wouldn't touch us with a bargepole and that is a direct quote from someone in the game who is far more respected than you or I would ever be.. Sad but true...
        "Originally Posted by qblockpete
        QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
        Swansea will finish in bottom 6
        Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
          i have a really good feeling about him. the total opposite to what i had with jim.
          Ditto.

Encouraging poll result too.
          Last edited by Stanley; 18-12-2009, 03:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by writtler View Post

Personally I think people are getting far too used to bending over and taking one up the jacksy because we are still here and talking themselves into believeing that the latest merry go round is the best possible ride yet - meanwhile the debt increases daily and retain a useless DOF system that has now been in place for 3 years and produced what exactly?

Are we a joke to joe public getting in the back of your cab? probably not

Are we are joke within the football world and amongst agents? - most definately and anyone with an ounce of sense (note the word sense not sentiment) wouldn't touch us with a bargepole and that is a direct quote from someone in the game who is far more respected than you or I would ever be.. Sad but true...
            Your last 3 words sum it up.
            Good luck to him, but it doesn't alter the fact that this ^^^^^^ is the way it is.
            Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

It's a tricky question - I have gone bad appointment because I think we could have got someone better, now, if we tried hard enough.

All this rubbish about people not touching us with a barge poll is exactly that - rubbish.

As soon as we realise that to get that £40 million+ a year for just being in the Prem we need to invest - the sooner we will have the right staff in place.

If you offer the right money and tell a manager the club is ambitious, going forward an he will get money to spend, especially if we go up...then many decent managers would come here.

People will do anything for money...FACT :devil:
              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Went with good..impressed by what he did at Pompey under the circumstances but, well, time will tell. Glad Harford is back
                Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

how many miles did u run yesterday scott?
                  I did 6 and soon warmed up.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    how many miles did u run yesterday scott?
                    I did 6 and soon warmed up.
                    only about 2.3 it was very cold
                    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

We will know exactly what sort of manager he is at 2.35pm tomorrow when the team is announced.If Fitz Hall is in the starting XI we might as well give up now.

Comment

Over the moon with the results to date - it's a good appointment and good to say the large majority are on side, despite all the doom and gloom I read before it happened.
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

All we need now is to get fully behind Buzz too and be united as a club, all pulling in the same direction - onwards and UP-wards.

Comment

Working...
                          X