Paul Hart - Good or bad ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Hart - Good or bad ?

I think i am one of the few people happy with the appointment.. it is only till end of the season, if he does well he stays, if not someone else will come in (I heard Coppell is taking this season off.. so maybe him)

Paul Hart plays football the way it should be played and he made a cack Pompey team play decent football and believe in themselfs.
    (PS - I want Dindane.. no joke, i see potencial in him)
    Good Appointment
    77.92%
    Bad Appointment
    22.08%
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Give the man a chance typical people on here slate him before he is even in the dugout.

Comment

Good. Simple as. He's a proper manager who gains respect from fans and players in the correct way. Too many of our lot are happy to base their 'FACTS' on his wikipedia stats, instead of realising his other jobs have been better than these stats would suggest. Forest fans know it as do the Pompey fans. We've got someone with good knowledge of tactics and a good track record with bringing through youth.

I'm happy.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

i have a really good feeling about him. the total opposite to what i had with jim.

Comment

Looking at his record, he seems to have a really good first season, then a rubbish second.
          Is this why he has only been given to the end of the season?
          But i do think it has been a good appointment
          Some acheive greatness, some have it thrust upon them. Then there is the lucky gits who just get everything

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
            Good. Simple as. He's a proper manager who gains respect from fans and players in the correct way. Too many of our lot are happy to base their 'FACTS' on his wikipedia stats, instead of realising his other jobs have been better than these stats would suggest. Forest fans know it as do the Pompey fans. We've got someone with good knowledge of tactics and a good track record with bringing through youth.

I'm happy.
            Exactly, should and will do a good job at QPR.

Comment

Don't know why, but have a good feeling about this appointment. Talking to Pompey mates of mine they all seem to think he will do well with us. Good luck Paul and Mick.
              Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
              -----------------------------------------------------------------
              https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

I'm glad how the result of this poll is going. He deserves to be backed and given a chance.

Good luck Paul and Mick.

Comment

I have only heard positive things from people who have seen his teams play, the only negatives come from some of our more cynical supporters.
                  RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Does he play the game the "beautiful way". ?

Comment

i am very on the fence. not a sh*t appointment. not a great one considering the other potential candidates (basing that on not knowing who we interviewed or who flat out denied us). but im going to vote good appointment.

Comment

Good appointment, and like others have a gut feeling he will do well.
                        Think a few people feel that the appointment of a "name" manager is the only way to guarantee success - not necessarily so!

Comment

Why would he be a bad appointment? Get behind the guy and give him full support or we will never ever get anywhere.
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I'm surprised by the outcome of this poll, very one sided.

But a very good outcome most will agree :greedy:
                            Under Les Ferdinand:
                            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Top class coach and very well liked within the game and by players, which might help at our club.

Comment

Working...
                              X