Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was anyone else interviewed for the job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was anyone else interviewed for the job?

Once again another cheap manager who is out of work is appointed. Why do we do it?

I get the impression the club are not too bothered by getting out of this league. The players that are ours failed in previous seasons to get us up and the loan players are too inconsistent.

If the club were serious about getting promoted they would start spending some top dollar on some players that are ours and would get us to the Premiership.

Paul Hart hasn't been successful anywhere he has been. We are back to square one again with his appointment. It's going to take him a few months to work out which players he wants and by that time it will be the end of the transfer windown and another season of mid table mediocrity beckons.

The club is a laughing stock outside W12 and I am not surprised.

I just wish the club came out and make some positive comments to fill us fans who go all over the country watching the rubbish with some confidence!

600 quid I pay for my season ticket, and all I can think off is another wasted season!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

southgate, ince, me and ferguson
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

No one else was interviewed mate

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
        No one else was interviewed mate
        i think you'll find i was :boss:

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
          southgate, ince, me and ferguson
          Can you ever answer a question seriously?
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
            i think you'll find i was :boss:

Once again another silly reply.

Comment

Ince wd have been good but having walked out once prob feels he has to serve some time where he is.

Comment

dont think even qpr would be that stoopid and desperate scott

Comment

On the basis it was apparently done and dusted on the 12th, I would be surprised if anyone else was spoken to.

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...light=hartford

Comment

Cv not good the best there was?

Comment

my cv is pretty rusty i have to admit. walking in wearing a renault shirt with an italian flag wrapped around me holding a sign saying YOU ARE THE BOSS whilst pointing at Flavio I thought would have swung it, alas, all i got was a no

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
                        Cv not good the best there was?

There would be plenty of takers for the job, regardless of the hiding to nothing tag....what manager wouldn't want a stab at it probably on big money, with decent players and knowing even if they fail, they will more than likely get a large payoff and given we go through managers like a fat bloke throgh burgers, would their name really be tarnished in the football world? I don't really think it would, they would just be able to fall back on the QPR farce / revolvong door scenario... our club would get further tarnished as opposed to the individual.

I think they just didn't bother looking at other candidates or taking time to do so... this is so rushed as to stink a bit and certainly not doing the best by the paying fans.I 'm sure Hart will turn out to be mates with GP or something.

Comment

Working...
                        X