Pellican brief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pellican brief

His oh so brief appearance, exuse the pun showed how clueless he was, who ever gave this gut a3 year deal wants shooting, how must Vine feel when you see a non league level player who cant run playing while you are on bench, Vine would got onto a few of those passes and ran the clock down, Pellican well get rid, we need another striker as Pat cant control a ball or pass but will get the odd goal but not the answer, may be 2 strikers needed.

Originally posted by sneezey15 View Post
    His oh so brief appearance, exuse the pun showed how clueless he was, who ever gave this gut a3 year deal wants shooting, how must Vine feel when you see a non league level player who cant run playing while you are on bench, Vine would got onto a few of those passes and ran the clock down, Pellican well get rid, we need another striker as Pat cant control a ball or pass but will get the odd goal but not the answer, may be 2 strikers needed.
    Exactly my thoughts at the time.I nearly kicked the TV in when their equaliser went in.15 SECONDS from the end the ball was in WBA's half and Perry Como had possession.He should have held the ball up,kept possession,taken it to the corner flag,looked for support.Anything but give the ball back to the opposition for a measly 15 seconds.Viney would have done that - no problem.Why bring on Perry Como - was this Briatore interferring again or just a bad misjudgement by the caretakers.Either way its just another nail in the coffin.We were a mediocre, mid - table side when this mob took over and two and a half years on we're no better for all the hype and price increases.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
      Exactly my thoughts at the time.I nearly kicked the TV in when their equaliser went in.15 SECONDS from the end the ball was in WBA's half and Perry Como had possession.He should have held the ball up,kept possession,taken it to the corner flag,looked for support.Anything but give the ball back to the opposition for a measly 15 seconds.Viney would have done that - no problem.Why bring on Perry Como - was this Briatore interferring again or just a bad misjudgement by the caretakers.Either way its just another nail in the coffin.We were a mediocre, mid - table side when this mob took over and two and a half years on we're no better for all the hype and price increases.
      to be fair we were a mediocre bottom 3 team when this lot took over so at least they have taken us to the heights of midtable,as for pellicoi,I NEVER want him on our team sheet again,worse than useless!

Comment

Well you'd have thought QPR fan Marc Bircham would have known better.

Comment

Working...
        X