Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do we beat Sheff utd and Bristol city?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do we beat Sheff utd and Bristol city?

Certainly not with Pat upfront, and simpson, playing out left. Lets hope whoever is in charge saturday, dosent think, it almost worked last night, so lets go again the same way. Trouble is we dont have to many options.But 2 wins, please god, would put us right back in the mixer.

We should play our best Striker UP FRONT and that is Simpson, simple as. I don't mind playing a 4-4-2 style with Ageymang with him, but you don't put the best striker we have over on the left.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

If we could have held on yesterday the pressure would have been slightly lifted. Instead these games have almost become must wins.

I hope Vine is fully fit and will come in for Agyemang. Play Legs and Watson in the middle and then give Routledge and Taraabt free reign to roam.

The most important thing is that we pick the same back 5.

Comment

I guess whoever is in charge will view home games against Sheff U and Brizzle slightly differently to an away game at the leagues highest scoring team. Hopefully that means Simpson goes back where he belongs and possibly with Pat along side him. Didn't have too many complaints about Pat starting last night as he had scored 2 in 2 - but Simpson is lost in last night's role.
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

You know Sheff U will try to kick us up in the air at every opportunity and lay down themselves at the slightest contact.
          Need to be strong but disciplined.
          Pat as a sub for me.

Comment

If we play like we did last night, with just a touch more Discipline and belief we`ll beat Sheff Utd and Bristol. West Brom are a tough a test as we`re likely to get in a league game this year IMO

Comment

weve done well against Bristol City at home recently.

Comment

Quite simple

QUITE SIMPLE,dont play fitz hall

Comment

Fitz hall and stewart both are turd.
                  When is connolly back anyone?
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

keep same back 5, play tarrabbt.....use buz as impact sub

Comment

QUOTE: "How do we beat Sheff utd and Bristol city ?"

Thats a tad optimistic.........I'd ask how do we avoid defeat against them ?

I don't think its going to be a Happy festive period in W12.

Comment

Originally posted by Balders1967 View Post
                        QUOTE: "How do we beat Sheff utd and Bristol city ?"

Thats a tad optimistic.........I'd ask how do we avoid defeat against them ?

I don't think its going to be a Happy festive period in W12.
                        Thanks Paul.
                        Good luck in the job.
                        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Looks like the weather will do it for us,check out QPR weather thread

Comment

How do we beat Sheff utd and Bristol city?
                            Score more goals than them, as we are likely to leak at the back, I reckon three up front should do it!

Seriously I think 4-4-2 with Pat and Simpson playing together rather than as they did last night would be a good partnership.
                            I would drop Adel as well, as these will be roll up your sleeves type of games and we can't afford to carry passengers, no matter how talented.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              We should play our best Striker UP FRONT and that is Simpson, simple as. I don't mind playing a 4-4-2 style with Ageymang with him, but you don't put the best striker we have over on the left.
                              I certainly wouldn't drop Pat on his last 3 performances. Although his finishing at times is woeful, he works hard, bullies defenders, leads the line and gives his all. He's showed recently that although not the most gifted goal scorer, he's actually quaite a tallented footballer when on the ball. His 1st touch isn't the best, but his overall contribution is better than many, myself included give him credit for.

Keep it up and he deserves to be part of the starting lineup.
                              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Working...
                              X