No announcement yet.

£1M plus Simpson....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone remember Dean Parrett? He's hardly setting the world alight is he.

Comment

Tell them to stick it!

Let's just buy Simpson and keep Rahem.
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

keep him, who knows how he will turn out. At worst we only lose a mil, could be worth alot more than that in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
          keep him, who knows how he will turn out. At worst we only lose a mil, could be worth alot more than that in the future.
          Exactly. Teams like Watford or Portsmouth would need to sell him not teams without financial trouble like ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by BazzaInTheLoft View Post
            Does anyone remember Dean Parrett? He's hardly setting the world alight is he.
            Exactly

the 50 mil someone just said is a joke. He is to young for any sort of quote to be given, anything could happen - just look at our past youth players, where are they now?

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_matt View Post
              Exactly

the 50 mil someone just said is a joke. He is to young for any sort of quote to be given, anything could happen - just look at our past youth players, where are they now?
              I can't beleive you quoted that 50 million

That's my point we don't know what will happen in the future but are you telling me that all these teams are all wrong?

Man Utd
              Chelsea
              Liverpool
              Man City
              Arsenal
              Fulham

1m is not much money to lose and he could be worth a lot more, I'd rather keep him and buy Simpson.

If we were the QPR of a few years ago than I'd say sell right away!

Comment

We do everything in our power to keep him at the club. Any club wanting to show serious ambition would never sell their brightest prospect - possibly the brightest in the club's history.

If he wants to leave however, thats a different matter entirely.

Comment

We are the worst club in youth players development. Sterling will never develop unless he moves to a team like Arsenal or Man Utd. Sell him and get Simpson who already proved himself with us. The worry is that after concluding the deal, Simpson may not improve (cos of already getting the contract)
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I spoke to someone last week (who I believe to be creditable) who told me that Arsenal had offered a straight £2m for him. However the lad wants to stay with us as he will have more chance of making the first team with us and then getting a better deal when he does move on.
                    18th August 2011. The day we got our Rangers back

Comment

I've heard the same as well, why the rush to sell?

Comment

Originally posted by Macca69 View Post
                        I spoke to someone last week (who I believe to be creditable) who told me that Arsenal had offered a straight £2m for him. However the lad wants to stay with us as he will have more chance of making the first team with us and then getting a better deal when he does move on.
                        If true, he sounds like a very mature and sensible young man.
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Cookiemonster17 View Post
                          Sorry if this has already been posted but thats what Arsene Wenger is offering for Raheem Sterling according to the people

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is offering £1m plus striker Jay Simpson to push QPR into selling 14-year-old wonderkid Raheem Sterling. Fulham and Manchester City are also interested in the striker.
                          Full story: The People

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...rs/8410399.stm
                          £1million plus Jay Simpson? I'd take that.

Comment

I'd take it.
                            @chrisrobson9

Comment

1 million & Simpson ?
                              Deal
                              Under Les Ferdinand:
                              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
                              X