£1M plus Simpson....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• £1M plus Simpson....

Sorry if this has already been posted but thats what Arsene Wenger is offering for Raheem Sterling according to the people

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is offering £1m plus striker Jay Simpson to push QPR into selling 14-year-old wonderkid Raheem Sterling. Fulham and Manchester City are also interested in the striker.
    Full story: The People

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...rs/8410399.stm

Might as well take it as we get a player we want plus cash.

Can't see him staying if Prem teams are sniffing around so i would be happy with that deal.

Comment

I'd take that all day long. Simpson's worth around a couple of million, so a good deal.

Comment

id take that all day long in 6 years time raheem will b simpsons age and if we r eventually in the premiership we cud get him back

Comment

Why sell him ? Do we have to ? What's the rush ? It's not like we are blessed with strikers.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
            Why sell him ? Do we have to ? What's the rush ? It's not like we are blessed with strikers.
            he's a winger

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
              he's a winger
              That's not what the report says.

Comment

id take that

Comment

Take hand and all! Simpson looks like a decent player and put the million towards another striker. Who knows how a 14 year old is going to turn out?

Comment

erm hes 14. hardly first team material.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
                      erm hes 14. hardly first team material.
                      Ever heard of youth development ?

Comment

Be sorry to see him go, as we need to bring the youth through. Having said that, he's a long way from first team and also we do not know how he would develop. Jay Simpson would be a great addition to the team, as we all know what he can do. I would take Simpson plus 1 million all day long.
                        Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                        -----------------------------------------------------------------
                        https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Ever heard of youth development ?
                          Agree but we show a sign of weakness.

I'd take 2m plus Simpson, if they want him that bad one of those teams will pay.

Comment

no turn down all offers under 10m why why why why why sell?

Comment

I'm with you on this magic, this boy could go onto being worth 50 million or more, who knows, we sure didn't have to buy him so let's take advantage whilst we sitting on pole position.

Comment

Working...
                              X