Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm starting to think Magilton has been f@@ked over

wrongly or rightly..
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

On what grounds? What evidence have you got? You're just being controversial with your conspiracy theories! Like Adrian Durham you are!

Give us a little more than that please.
    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

agree told the players a few home truths they didn't like it and are now ganging up on him to get rid of him in my opinion.

Comment

Good.

Comment

Whether he has been or not something went on and if it nedded Pat to step in must of been nasty. At the end of the day I would suggest too much water has passed under the bridge now, players support Buz and will be much easier for club to get new manager and coaching staff than players.

Comment

I think hes brought a lot of greif on himself but do feel hes going to bite the bullet over this.Yes if he goes for this hes been cesared
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I have the same feeling and don't think the club wanted to get rid after a few bad results, all teams have a bad patch.

I don't think we all know the real truth tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
                Good.
                i wouldnt like to think that, the same set of players ganging up to get a man out are there to play for my club..

i mean do they have QPR at heart?
                Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                Lovejoy: "No?!"
                Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Why would all of Magiltons taem walk? Why would the club come out witha denial about buz handing in a transfer request so quickly (yeah he's a fans favourite but has been cack this year). Why would Gorman go on record saying it wasnt a "butt", to many whys.

For me it was hairdryer...argument and buzz has used it to his advantage as he thinks he's a god.

Magiltons staff - including gorman who was consoling buzz - have all walked in protest?

Something is very very fishy and for me it starts with Buzz.
                  Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

at the end of the day, he motivates the team wrongly as hes like an army general. A bit of praise wouldnt go a miss from jim. He just flipped and now hes gna go.

Comment

Totally agree why is everyone worrying about Buz, he has been rubbish this year and if the top players are the ones calling the shots than QPR are in more trouble than we realise. Yet another manager, yet more bad press and yet another embaressing episode. OUR football club is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                        Why would all of Magiltons taem walk? Why would the club come out witha denial about buz handing in a transfer request so quickly (yeah he's a fans favourite but has been cack this year). Why would Gorman go on record saying it wasnt a "butt", to many whys.

For me it was hairdryer...argument and buzz has used it to his advantage as he thinks he's a god.

Magiltons staff - including gorman who was consoling buzz - have all walked in protest?

Something is very very fishy and for me it starts with Buzz.

But maybe his form was cack because of him getting bullied. No player plays well it no confidence.

If it was just an argument, it wouldnt have got to this, surley the team would not all gang up against the manager without their being cause too.

Comment

Buzz getting bullied?Hes a man FFS and should be able to stand up for himself.Sound more like a mouse to me.
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                            wrongly or rightly..
                            Really when was the last time that happened?.........Oh yeah Paulo Sousa!

Comment

does not bode well for the future,as it looks like player power will dictate who plays and how long the manager will stay;unless the new manager gets rid of the disruptive players whoever they are

Comment

Working...
                              X