Why are people saying magilton out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
    Maybe....but his poor run saw them into the play offs..... we don't manage that with a good run....:waaaht:

And at least he had the good manners to resign for not getting them up.
    But they went from a solid 2nd to scraping playoffs on the last day.If that was us we would have wanted him out when they slipped to 3rd.It's our mentality here.

Comment

Everytime we are about to sack a manager the same people come on here and say "we are ****ed if he goes"....and they have been wrong every single time.

We will not be ****ed if he goes. We should be aiming for a manager that will take us up, not languish in mid table. If we lose JM we will not go down, so how are we worse off?
      i've never come on here saying that? this is the 1st manager i've had faith in since holloway

how can you be sure that if we lose jim we won't go down? no other manager is going to want to come here with flavio in charge of the club!

Comment

This time it is not about a defeat. It is about stupidness of not playing our best players when they are available: Buzsaky, Taarabt and Simpson.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

No point in getting rid before Xmas with so many games coming up ...wouldn't want to go into those games as a rudderless ship! ...if the slide continues and we're in relegation trouble end of Jan might be the time to act.

Comment

I can understand why some say he should stay, but to blame the players is not exactly accurate either. Yes they are the ones on the pitch, but he selects the team.

He has unsettled them by constantly changing the dfence around.

He p***ed of the players yesterday and in other games by dropping them and publically criticising them.

He has lost the players' respect which is almost impossible to recover.

If he stays, some of the good players will leave in January i.e Buzsaky, Gorkss Connolly?Routledge? Taarabt? Simpson?

Who would you rather have at QPR, the players above or Magilton?

Comment

of course we could attract a decent manager. We are a club going forward in terms of backing, sponsorship, potential etc - all around us, even in the Prem, there are clubs with financial disaster round the corner - players not being paid etc.

QPR is a fantastic opportunity....yes, we have fired some managers, but that's because we have appointed rubbish ones.

Some decent managers are out of work at the moment.....What about Steve Coppell, isn't he still unemployed?
              I do agree with your post!!

Comment

Originally posted by m_cooper View Post
                pardew was my choice,got rid of the players who did not want to be there and look at how southampton are flying now.we need to sort out who wants to play for the club and get rid of the ones who don't
                I think this is exactly what needs to happen, do what Newcastle did after they got thumped by Orient in pre-season, the senior players who wanted to stay got together and asked all those who werent up for the fight and didnt care they should leave now. Only those players who cared stayed and look how well they are doing!

Comment

We cant keep changing as it has proved over the last few years you get no where doing this instead of turning on magilton surely the players have to take the blame for this mess.

Cerny cost us the points against leicester and since then we've been going steadly downhill ever since apart from the win at wednesday,it seem's to me that these players dont like getting a #######ing of the manager and think their better than what they are we're carrying to many average players we should of cleared some out in the summer but the problem is their sitting on nice contracts here and are under no pressure to move on.

Id try an off load a few jan the likes of leigetwood,hall,alberti(is he still on the planet)even agyemang have been here long enough and we've acheived nothing these sort of players aren't going to take us forward.

Comment

Dont think its the rollicking as much as the fact he likes to do it in public or seems hell bent on destrying one of the finest players at LR for quite some time imo
                    God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Working...
                    X