Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are people saying magilton out?

if we lose him now we are f****d!!!!

it's not his fault we are playing crap....ok maybe his making a few mistakes in who he plays but at the end of the day it's the players on the pitch that have to win the games and half of them obviously don't care or want to win.....maybe it could be because half of them are loan players i don't know

but has anyone realised ever since flavio has been back we are crap??? could it be his fault i.e. his picking the teams again?

i think that jim was right in locking buzsacky out if he thinks he can do a better job at managing the team let him have a go his there to be told what to do and he should like it or leave!

no idea about jm out,can't really see a queue at the door for the next manager

Comment

if he goes for any reason other than his own.. it would be worse for us..

media jump on our backs, we are then claimed to be a poisoned chalice..

players wont want to come to us and if they do its for once thing - money..

the players arent of the right mould.. no leaders all overpaid individuals.. we need a team and we just dont have that... no passion no desire - they can claim all they want that the fans "negative remarks" are a bad effect on the team but in reality you cant expect to play like that yesterday and not have some people challenge your commitment for the club..

magilton MUST stay - he has made bad tactical decisions but the players by far have let him down and the club - difference is imho magilton does care for results and performances.. has done since day one.. the players on the other hand - dont seem that "gutted" about our performances..(not their's but the teams..)
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

we cant get rid of every manager evetytime we havea bad spell. We were 4th a few weeks ago, playing some of the best football for years. All teams have bad spells. Give him some time, it would make us even more of a joke of a team to get rid of another manager

Comment

we are ****ed either way,if he stays we will end up in a relagation battle,if he is sacked(as i think he will) NOBODY will want the job,so take your pick!

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
            we are ****ed either way,if he stays we will end up in a relagation battle,if he is sacked(as i think he will) NOBODY will want the job,so take your pick!
            not if flavio goes!.....mittals have to buy him out if we are going to get in the prem we can't get there with him

Comment

pardew was my choice,got rid of the players who did not want to be there and look at how southampton are flying now.we need to sort out who wants to play for the club and get rid of the ones who don't

Comment

The trouble with us fans is we are on cloud nine when things are going well but when things don't go our way we moan. Thats only natural we all want success. We are in a slump at the moment, we will come out of it because we are not a sh+te team. We have scored many goals and have points in the bag and after all a win last night would have put us back in the play off zone. I have said many times this CCC is a tough league with any team capable of beating anyone (or losing to anyone).

Jim was being praised only a month ago, he hasn't changed, he is still the same guy with same expectations. To get rid of him and JG now would be an absolute disaster.

We should stay loyal, give full support and things will turn around. You don't win promotion in December. Jim will turn things around of that I'm certain, he has enough decent players to do this.

I'm as frustrated as the next fan regarding our recent results but to start calling for heads is not the right thing to do. As others had said on this thread who would want to come to W12 if it became available...answer not many or more to the point not the right sort of manager.

All the teams in the CCC have either had their bad period or are about to have it, we are in the middle of one and we will come away from it better.

Ipswich are a good example, they will not finish in the bottom half of the table. Leicester another example, Cardiff another and who would have thought Blackpool would start so well, I bet they aren't in the top half come the end of the season.

So I say keep Jim, back him and support the club and we will do good.
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Everytime we are about to sack a manager the same people come on here and say "we are ****ed if he goes"....and they have been wrong every single time.

We will not be ****ed if he goes. We should be aiming for a manager that will take us up, not languish in mid table. If we lose JM we will not go down, so how are we worse off?
                  twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                    We will not be ****ed if he goes. We should be aiming for a manager that will take us up, not languish in mid table. If we lose JM we will not go down, so how are we worse off?
                    my opinion is that if he goes - no self-respecting decent "promotion contending" manager will want our job.. hence why we have as you say a mid-table manager.
                    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                    Lovejoy: "No?!"
                    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post
                      my opinion is that if he goes - no self-respecting decent "promotion contending" manager will want our job.. hence why we have as you say a mid-table manager.
                      And with limited transfer funds and mainly loanees we won't attract top managers either.

Comment

If he has lost the respect of most of the players he has to go. That is impossible to regain. he might do for a brief time, but it will always come back and rear its head.

Comment

of course we could attract a decent manager. We are a club going forward in terms of backing, sponsorship, potential etc - all around us, even in the Prem, there are clubs with financial disaster round the corner - players not being paid etc.

QPR is a fantastic opportunity....yes, we have fired some managers, but that's because we have appointed rubbish ones.

Some decent managers are out of work at the moment.....What about Steve Coppell, isn't he still unemployed?
                          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                            of course we could attract a decent manager. We are a club going forward in terms of backing, sponsorship, potential etc - all around us, even in the Prem, there are clubs with financial disaster round the corner - players not being paid etc.

QPR is a fantastic opportunity....yes, we have fired some managers, but that's because we have appointed rubbish ones.

Some decent managers are out of work at the moment.....What about Steve Coppell, isn't he still unemployed?
                            After the poor run Reading had last season we would be calling for his head.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                              After the poor run Reading had last season we would be calling for his head.
                              Maybe....but his poor run saw them into the play offs..... we don't manage that with a good run....:waaaht:

And at least he had the good manners to resign for not getting them up.
                              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
                              X