Sack Yes or No

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
    Well iv`e been a good boy this year,so i have added him to my list.

Comment

*****s. What is wrong with you. Poll should be sack Agyemang/Routledge/Ramage and Borrowdale. I would vote a great big YES for that.
      :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
        *****s. What is wrong with you. Poll should be sack Agyemang/Routledge/Ramage and Borrowdale. I would vote a great big YES for that.
        so you only pick 4 players out of a whole team that played sh!te.....oh dear.

Comment

I thought Cerny, Hall, Stewart, Faurlin, Legs, Watson were ok. Vine ran around like a headless chicken but least he was trying.

Ramage tries but he is clueless, nowhere to be seen for the 1st goal, same again soon after when their guy headed over and his cross at the end was the icing on the cake. Borrowdale was appalling on their second goal and is immobile and lacks any sort of pace or ability, looks like he has lead boots on.

Routledge was totally not interested and looked pleased to have come off.

Agyemang, didn't celebrate, didn't show any willing to chase balls and looked completely bored.
          :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
            I thought Cerny, Hall, Stewart, Faurlin, Legs, Watson were ok. Vine ran around like a headless chicken but least he was trying.

Ramage tries but he is clueless, nowhere to be seen for the 1st goal, same again soon after when their guy headed over and his cross at the end was the icing on the cake. Borrowdale was appalling on their second goal and is immobile and lacks any sort of pace or ability, looks like he has lead boots on.

Routledge was totally not interested and looked pleased to have come off.

Agyemang, didn't celebrate, didn't show any willing to chase balls and looked completely bored.
            players lack motivation as far as i am concerned.......only one man to blame for that.....Holloway wouldn't let the team get so low in passion.

Comment

I'm so glad this isn't a serious massage board.

Comment

What,you mean a messageboard that can influence the board of directors decisions on the hiring and firing of managers ?

Comment

What,you mean a messageboard that can influence the board of directors decisions on the hiring and firing of managers ?
                  sshhh...don't let pete hear you say that.

Comment

I know,i was a little weary before i typed it,had second thoughts and all that.

Where is that fella,who meet Sousa after the game ?

Comment

lmao

Comment

With a bit of luck, he's on his way round to Jim's for an exclusive.

Comment

"With a bit of luck, he's on his way round to Jim's for an exclusive"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

50-50 split, surprising thought he would have got more support
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

No, Not after 2 games

Comment

Steve coppell please.
                                Yeah for six months then f**k him off.
                                A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

Working...
                                X