No announcement yet.

Sack Yes or No

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't be stupid, that's just asking to get relegated. Let the season run then make a decision. U lot saying yes is the problem with football these days

Comment

Yes agree with Stanley i dont norm do over reaction but tonight and saturday the team were truely awful... think its about time he goes... doesnt look like he motivates the team very well and with them players at his disposal we should and could do better

Comment

If only he was a Jap.Then hed do the right thing and Hari Kari.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Just on the way back from the game. Another horrific display from the team. Whatever magilton is working on in training isn't working and I couldn't believe the team selection. Too many unacceptable results this season already. Get him out before our season is ruined, if it isn't already.

Comment

No, TBH I want to say yes, I think he has lost the dressing room, proven himself to be a tinkering **** and shown himself not to have much bottle.

BUT

We can't sack him....

and that is our own doing, we have been through too many managers, and it's a fair point to say you can't let that be an excuse but honestly if we sakc JM now we will get no1,absolutely no1 will come near the job at all so we won't be any better off!

Comment

don't agree about people not wanting the job. There are always managers after work, especially if the money is right, which is a big part of why they go to clubs in the first place.
              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Ha Ha what a joke thread, we are already a laughing stock for having 8 managers in 2 years so lets sack another after 6 months. What do you people suggest we do once we have sacked all the managers out there, i would love to see what everyones suggestions would be then.

Comment

And bring who in?
                  A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

Thats not for us to decide.

Comment

Magilton should go. Question is, why do we always appoint managers that fail? I don't buy the fact that they don't get enough time. Look at Makay at Watford. Turned them into promotion candidates on a shoestring budget. Everything always has to **** up for us..

Comment

Is Jim Magilton a Premiership manager? If No, then why employ him? Moneybags QPR? Cheap knock off, more like. This is not a football club, this is an experiment.

Comment

fooked up one.

Comment

Steve coppell please.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
                              Steve coppell please.
                              if only wishes could come true.

Comment

Well iv`e been a good boy this year,so i have added him to my list.

Comment

Working...
                                X