Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Chance We can Forget About Saturday Until 945pm..Tonight??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Chance We can Forget About Saturday Until 945pm..Tonight??

Because if we win, gonna be alot of red faces
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Pete - I think we will win tonight, but it will only paper over the cracks of the issue of Jim's favouritism towards Hall, and the fact that we have only a Plan A.

I hope whoever is picked tonight does really well, but I also hope that Magilton and Gorman realise that we have to have different options, such as wide play, and a centre forward who can hold it up, to give us the opportunity to play the measured longer ball. Not a hoof, but sometimes an intelligent long ball can create chances. We are also playing far too deep.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      What a silly thing to say. If we win tonight, will it erase Saturdays 1-5 thumping from my memory ?

Pete, what happens if we don't win ?

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
        Pete - I think we will win tonight, but it will only paper over the cracks of the issue of Jim's favouritism towards Hall, and the fact that we have only a Plan A.

I hope whoever is picked tonight does really well, but I also hope that Magilton and Gorman realise that we have to have different options, such as wide play, and a centre forward who can hold it up, to give us the opportunity to play the measured longer ball. Not a hoof, but sometimes an intelligent long ball can create chances. We are also playing far too deep.
        what stedders said.

albeit, i win is frigging needed, my week cant get any worse! on top of the family cack i had a load of wonga on spuds winning 3-2!
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Apologies on the tone of the thread header

Its just, tonight if we beat Watford we will be 4th and it won't be so bad.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

good point pete..heres ****** hoping!

you going? think i might..got a ticket..and im bored of packing
            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

I don't pay too much attention to position in the table at the moment, as lkong as we are there or thereabouts. I tend to see the longer term, and think if we are actually going to be able to compete with teams like West Brom away next week, and anyone who has a scout come and see us. Because we are too predictable.

If I was an oppo manager, I'd press us deep in our half, I'd stick a quick player against Hall, and play balls to turn Hall around, as he is awful then (pen v Palace, good example). I'd also get wingers to run at our central defence, as we give them too much space. I'd try for as many free kicks as possible in crossing positions, and corners. In other words, longish balls, turn our defence around, and win the scraps.

Comment

Just to add, if we do get beat comfortably, then won't be much of a defence.

Comment

Who are you talking about?

Do you honestly think that there are people (myself included) who want to be proven right? I hope we do stuff them. I hope Taraabt scores his 15 goals. I hope we win the league. The problem is I don't see any of these things happening but it doesn't mean I am going to say I told you so if proven right.

Comment

"Because if we win, gonna be alot of red faces "
                    lol dont think so..only red faces win or not should be the players for most of the performances this season and especially that debacle on Saturday...

"Its just, tonight if we beat Watford we will be 4th and it won't be so bad. "
                    with a game in hand! once the other teams play tomorrow we will be back out of the top 6 and heading mid table again

"Just to add, if we do get beat comfortably, then won't be much of a defence."

win or lose tonight we havent got any defence anyhow!

Pete, do the club actually pay you to be their official apologist?? give it up m8, sometimes whether your glass is half full or half empty you cant make excuses and hope it all gets forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
                      I don't pay too much attention to position in the table at the moment, as lkong as we are there or thereabouts. I tend to see the longer term, and think if we are actually going to be able to compete with teams like West Brom away next week, and anyone who has a scout come and see us. Because we are too predictable.

If I was an oppo manager, I'd press us deep in our half, I'd stick a quick player against Hall, and play balls to turn Hall around, as he is awful then (pen v Palace, good example). I'd also get wingers to run at our central defence, as we give them too much space. I'd try for as many free kicks as possible in crossing positions, and corners. In other words, longish balls, turn our defence around, and win the scraps.
                      Don't do their homework for them

Comment

What a stupid comment to make. If you dont know it; we all care for this club:waaaht: to such an extent that our faces :waaaht:cannot turn read. Speaking on behalf of myself, my is blue and white.

Anyway, a potential win today will not come cheap. Watford fight bravely with an administration fear constantly connected.

Comment

If we lose, what colour faces will be?
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I cant really see us getting anything, there attack is pretty quick and lively and our defence is slow and clumsy, just adds up to 4-1 defeat.
                            Hope i'm wrong but i think our confidence is shot to pieces.

Comment

What he tried to say is that we ALL will appreciate an event:red_heart:ual win tonight.A forgiven and forgotten remark as far as I m concerned.
                              Last edited by shania; 07-12-2009, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X