Well done Pete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes i would Bernie.

But some on here and other sites find it easier to lay the blame on others,door steps.

But what do i know ?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      You seem so sure what you are talking about, provide the facts to back it up and then take things from there!

It seems like people have been against GP for years and said he was going to sell the ground and so much more but he's still standing and so is the ground.

The truth always comes out and I don't care who you are, I here so much crap people post about GP or Pete or whoever, back it up with something instead of trying to get people to convert against the man.

That's a man who who put he's houses on the line for this club, I didn't see any of us fans do this and this is the guy who was here to sell the ground!

Some fans are mad and forget!!!!
      Dont go there myu
      some people might say crap like gp had to have his wages paid into his wifes company as he was declared bankrupt and not allowed a bank account, but if this was true how on earth could he be a company director/chairman
      crazy eh
      Don't blame IQbLockPete It's not his fault, remember everyone used to blame Emu but the clever ones always knew it was really Rod Hull who was the real Rotter.

Comment

Looking foward to the protests...
        We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

"Yesterday, 09:46 AM
          qblockpete
          Administrator Join Date: Mar 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fact is, I've given my opinion on which I should not be allowed.

Fact is, also if the board did read this messageboard, they would keep him.

My friends and foes, I have no authority in the scheme of things.

I'm just a bloke with a drum who is passionate about this club

So won't give one"

Oh the irony!

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
            Yes i would Bernie.

But some on here and other sites find it easier to lay the blame on others,door steps.

But what do i know ?
            And if "confidential information" has been released without authority, the club is now obliged to "protect it's position", in line with the precedent set by Sousa's sacking I'd have thought.

I'm sure Scott and Pete will be happy to confirm under oath that they had not been provided with any "confidential information" by anyone from within the club.

Comment

See that is were i bail out.I`am sure you know,were i stand on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
                See that is were i bail out.I`am sure you know,were i stand on this.
                Well I can't imagine it'll be too long before Pete manages to type a "Yes" or "No" answer to my earlier question.

I look for it when I get up in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie's barnet View Post
                  How much is 30 pieces of silver worth these days?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judas_Iscariot
                  Are you simple too?
                  Do you honestly think any fan could have gotten him the sack?
                  Sousa's big mouth got him the sack, combined with the fact our position in the league was lower than when Dowie left us...FACT.
                  If you truely believe otherwise, you are more naive than Sousa was for telling fans information that he should have kept within the club.

Telling fans about future signings is one thing, but the sort of statements he made were unbelievably stupid.

Get a grip on life ffs.
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    well, I have said countless times

GET IN A PROVEN MANAGER TO GET US UP WHO KNOWS THIS DIVISION.

Anyone would think I don;t support this club !!
                    I know one who's just been appointed temporarily as Shearer's no. 2 at St James' Park...

...Oh,:embarrassed:

:super_man:

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                      Are you simple too?
                      Yes, as part of a pre-meditated, planned and executed campaign.

Some of you think you're being subtle. You're not. Its plainly obvious and the majority of fans will put you in the same category as the other **** thats ruining our club.

Shameful.
                      QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

well, I have said countless times

GET IN A PROVEN MANAGER TO GET US UP WHO KNOWS THIS DIVISION.

Anyone would think I don;t support this club !!

Even a proven manager might not even take us up and you will just see even worse football with more HOOF than anything.

We should of kept Sousa because I don't think anyone else can do any better with our current squad.

Comment

Well done Pete

Captain Clunge, how do you know you speak for the majority of fans? Just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                            You seem so sure what you are talking about, provide the facts to back it up and then take things from there!

It seems like people have been against GP for years and said he was going to sell the ground and so much more but he's still standing and so is the ground.

The truth always comes out and I don't care who you are, I here so much crap people post about GP or Pete or whoever, back it up with something instead of trying to get people to convert against the man.

That's a man who who put he's houses on the line for this club, I didn't see any of us fans do this and this is the guy who was here to sell the ground!

Some fans are mad and forget!!!!
                            Myu,

He put his houses on the line because he thought he could make money or to try and protect his initial investment to suggest he put them on the line for the club is naive in the extreme.

The simple fact is Sousa has got the tintac for leaking confidential information yet GP has done that for years. The whispering campaign against Sousa is no different to the one against Holloway (and I wanted him out).

Double standards in the extreme, interest free loans that is the equivalent of 233 season ticket holders money.

It all stinks and you wonder why some of us think GP's position is untenable.

I never thought the man would sell the ground but do think he is incredibly unprofessional.

Charming schmoozer yes - Director of a football club - no way.
                            "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                            QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                            Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                            Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                              Are you simple too?
                              Sousa's big mouth got him the sack, combined with the fact our position in the league was lower than when Dowie left us...FACT.
                              If you truely believe otherwise, you are more naive than Sousa was for telling fans information that he should have kept within the club.

Telling fans about future signings is one thing, but the sort of statements he made were unbelievably stupid.

Get a grip on life ffs.
                              So how is a director calling the manager a **** to fans any different?

How is a director telling fans about future signing knowing full well they will appear on a messageboard potentially alerting the newspapers and other clubs to our transfer targets any different?

How is a director orchestrating a move to oust the manager by using fans to pass on a message any different?

double standards - just who is being naive here?
                              "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                              QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                              Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                              Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

real shame..

Do you think i feel great?

If you do then i feel sorry for you.

I would imagine its a number of things. We are not privvy to all the informtaion.
                                do not like either of your two faces.!!!!!!!!!!
                                I might not agree with what you say,
                                but i will defend your right to say it.

Comment

Working...
                                X