No announcement yet.

Well done Pete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can`t put the blame on Pete for all of this.

If you do,well you have problems.

Comment

Paladini would get blamed for the toilets being broken in Loftus Road, by some people.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
        You can`t put the blame on Pete for all of this.

If you do,well you have problems.
        Don't want to put the blame on Pete, he clearly doesn't make decisions about what happens at the club. Just want to highlight the part he played in trying to turn fans against Sousa which is undeniable.

Comment

What part though ?

Explain

Comment

What part though ?

Explain
            Have you been on this site over the last six weeks?

Comment

doubt it .

Everyone on here as voice and they voted in there droves to keep Sousa.

I simply was not enjoying the football being played, I have a right to say.

I am glad supporters actually gavce there true opinion. I don't lead anyone,as the vote proved
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie's barnet View Post
                Don't want to put the blame on Pete, he clearly doesn't make decisions about what happens at the club. Just want to highlight the part he played in trying to turn fans against Sousa which is undeniable.
                What did Pete say to turn you?

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie's barnet View Post
                  Are you trying to say you were not privy to information that the club wanted shot of Paulo Sousa weeks ago? Scott clearly was, hence his "dead man walking" comment way prior to the convenient first post for wozza.
                  Still waiting for a response. A simple "Yes" or "No" would do.

Comment

pete i do think you were trying to turn people against sousa so that when he got the sack there would not be uproar. but as you so rightly say most on this site did vote to keep sousa

Comment

"Have you been on this site over the last six weeks?"

Been on many sites,for many years my friend,and if your looking for a scapegoat,your barking up the wrong tree.

Comment

That first post was in defence of Sousa not against him.

secondly, I am sure Scott can speak for himself.

Personally, if I owned the club and saw 4 points from 27 I would have felt the same. We are allowed opinions. Well, I hope we are.

Comment

In fairness since I joined this site there have been numerous snide comments regarding Sousa so I can actually see where posters are coming from with their opinion
                          Never a bad word said against paladini by pete and co and if you actually look at the whole picture it definetely is reminescent to the campaign against Ian Holloway.
                          not suggesting a conspiracy just a similarity
                          Don't blame IQbLockPete It's not his fault, remember everyone used to blame Emu but the clever ones always knew it was really Rod Hull who was the real Rotter.

Comment

ha ha ha

Comment

Some people put words in others mouths, some people don't listen to what is being said and some people only see what they want to see.

Comment

"Have you been on this site over the last six weeks?"

Been on many sites,for many years my friend,and if your looking for a scapegoat,your barking up the wrong tree.
                                As I said, I'm not looking for a scapegoat. I'm just interested to know why the board have suddenly decided to take action because of a recent breach of confidentiality when certain individuals on this board have clearly intimated that they knew Sousa was going for weeks.

I'm sure for example that Paulo Sousa would love to know how that information came into the public domain.

Comment

Working...
                                X